ch. 1

*Roar*

(The Meta's mind)

Oh look falling to my death about to be killed by a bunch of idiots.

*looks back at the warthog that is dragging him down*

Hmm it does look like a puma.

*looks back at the cliff and sees a orange fat dude hanging off the cliff*

Well it looks like someone's coming to hell with me.

He closed his eyes to accepted what happens next til a portal opens beneath him.

The portal opens up has him flying out of it screaming with his arms flailing everywhere and lands on his back.

(The Meta's mind)

I've been falling for THIRTY MINUTES.

He got up and look to see himself in another place.

(The Meta's mind)

Why am I in a forest? Is this hell? Did I get put into a coma or something? *gasp* Am I lingering?

He starts to panic and starts to touch everywhere on his body to make sure he ain't dead.

(The Meta's mind)

Nope I'm alive DAMN IT.

He heard a snap behind him and he turned around to see what it was. There were creatures surrounding him that he never seen before. They growl at him before one of them lunged at him only to be stopped by his hand underneath its throat.

(The Meta's mind)

Biggest mistake.

Timeskip

The creatures were running for their lives like they were in a horror movie getting taken out one by one until there was only one left. It stand still looking in every direction don't know where he would strike next. It heard a noise from above and saw him in the air landing on its head crushing it.

(The Meta's mind)

Huh I felt like I was in a movie for second *looks down* oh no not my armor.

The armor was starting to break and fall off during the fight.

He finally reached to a place called vale and him walking into town.

(The Meta's mind)

I feel naked and not the fun way.

He found a store that sells clothes. He went in and found some but he didn't have any lien so he stole them. Afterwards he might as well found out more about this vale place.

Weeks later

He learned more about vale and he have a made another brute shot. It was night time and he ended up hearing a lot of glass breaking and gunshot and explosion. He hustled to see where the action was only to find a little girl fighting a bunch robbers.

(The Meta's mind)

That's a big ass scythe she's holding.

He's was interrupted by a guy who had a cane pointed at the girl and shot at her but ended up missin and hit him instead making a small explosion they both saw what happen and when the smoke cleared up he threw his Bruteshot at the guy only to cut his cane in half. The guy ran to the rooftops as The Meta retrieved his weapon the girl chased him where he got away.

He saw him got away and growled until he felt something tugging on his jacket he looked down and saw the girl looking at him asking him questions.

???- Are you a huntsman?

He tilt his head.

(The Meta's mind)

Da fuq is a huntsman?

A/n- Even though he learn just about everything there.

The Meta- NOT MY FAULT *growls*

A/n- Imma put a wall in front us so YOUCAN'THEARME.

???- Can I have your autograph?

*Snaps back to reality*

Tilt his head again until a woman came in told us to come where she is.

Timeskip

In a room with shorty which her name was ruby by the way being interrogated by the woman. After she was done with shorty she came to him starting to questioning him now.

???- Who are you?

End of chapter