attacked in slumber

Naruto was excited about this new exciting news. Sadly....it was a long ways from now. He was tired from working all day and after a little desert, ice cream, he walked back into his room and laid down the the comforting blankets.

He let the darkness of his room consume him into slumber. But there...what he found wasn't as pleasant as he hoped it would be. A bad way to sleep the night away.

Naruto walked through the village. It was completely gone. Just gone! Replaced with ruin and destruction. He shuddered and walked around. He looked down. And he sat a window shard and his reflection, he looked older. In his mid twenty's...but then he blinked and he was a teen again. He walked forwards and he saw someone...a person in a black cloak. With red glowing eyes.

They were fighting someone and winning against them. Easily overpowering them. The other for had red eyes too. But they were familiar. It was Kakashi. His fiance.

"KAKASHI!" Naruto gasped.

Naruto growled and his eyes burned red and he dashed across the land. He managed to catch the fight by surprise and he sliced the enemy's blade into pieces and landed on the ground between the enemy and Kakashi and growled like a Farrel animal.

"N-naruto! Get out of here are you crazy!?" Kakashi gasped.

"...." Naruto hissed. "I won't let you die!"

"WHAT ABOUT OUR KIDS!? IF YOY INTERVENE WE BOTH DIE!!" Kakashi yelled.

Naruto paused. "W-wait wa-AAHHG!" Naruto nearly screamed.

He was torn...in half.

"NOOOOOO!" a small female child screamed.

She looked kinda like Hinata.

"DAD!" A boy, looking almost exactly like Naruto ran at them.

"B#&!$?!!! Stay back!" Kakashi yelled.

*****

"AH!" Naruto shot our of bed and landed wrong on the ground.

Naruto stared at his oak wood flooring, wide eyed and sweating, panting heavily. His vision grew blurry and tears trickled down his nose and onto the floor. His body went numb and he moved his shaking arms up and held up his body and sat straight. He reached under his shirt and looked at him Abdomen where he was sliced in half in his nightmare.

His eyes went wider and his jaw dropped.

There was a deep gash in his abdomen. Naruto winced as he felt the pain flood into his body. Naruto stood and winced and blood dropped from his mouth.

This is when he felt a breeze.

Naruto shuddered and chills went down his body. He looked at the window and it was wide open. His curtains were gently dancing as the breeze flew into the room.

"The hell...?" Naruto looked at it.

He entered his seal and looked at the sleeping Kurama.

"Kurama....help." he spoke.

Kurama stirred and his eye gently opened before he full blown gasped and shot up.

"Naruto!? What happened!?" He gasped.

Kurama flooded his chakra into him. Naruto's gash slowly healed and a bug scar replaced the deep wound. Naruto felt his lightheadedness fade and he looked at the Fox demon. Thanked him. And left the seal.

"You didn't answer me." Kurama spoke up.

"That's because I don't know. I was attacked in my sleep."

He changed our of the bloody clothing and into his jumpsuit. He carried his dirty clothes into the hamper and into the washing room. He did his load of laundry after switching the previous load to the Dyer and the dried clothes onto the counter where the clean clothes formed a mountain almost. With Kushina busy and Minato almost always away on missions the laundry was piling up.

But no more!

Naruto formed six clones and they worked on getting their task for the day done. The real Naruto walked outside and towards the Kage tower, concerned on the fact he could have bled to death. He was yanked from his thoughts when Sakura ran to him.

"Naruto!" She spoke with a very worried tone.

"What is it?" Naruto furrowed his eyebrows lightly upon seeing her worried expression.

"I was attacked in my sleep! Look!" She lifted her shirt and a scar was on her stomach. "I healed it with medical Ninjutsu but still! I nearly died!"

"Yeah...same here." Naruto mumbled. "I'm on my way to the Kage tower. Come on we need to report this to Kakashi."

"Yeah. I agree. But this is awful. We have double security now! For the past few years out security system has been altered to be twice as secure! How can someone get into the village?" She asked.

"They already be in the village." He thought.

"But who in the hell would have the motive?" She asked.

"I don't know." He went into deep thought as he walked.

The two made it to the tower and Naruto walked in and a few ninja said hey to the war heros. Naruto moved into the elevator and pressed the floor where the office was located. Once there the two teammates walked out and headed for the Hokage office.

Naruto walked in and was followed by Sakura.

"Kakashi. There has been in incident." Naruto looked serious.

"What happened?" Kakashi went serious upon seeing his lover's expression.

"We were attacked in our sleep."