Chapter 5

HOLA, ¿cómo estás!?! Can you guess who I'm pretending to be...? Lol, anyways, sorry about the whole 'on hold thingy'. That acutally just means the updates will be farther apart. Lifes gotten hectic, so yeah.. anyways, ENJOY!

Chapter 5

Emily's POV

                "Move would you two?! I'm helping her!"

                "Nu-uh, I am!"

                "Please, either of you will drop her. She'll be safer with me!"

                "But Anton told me too!" Annabelle-or Anna as she told me to call her- whined, stomping her foot. Danny and Derek shook their heads from besides me, clearly amused with the way she was acting. If I was anyone else, I would also find this situation amusing.

 I had showered, dressed and met Anna at the top of the stairs. I was slightly embarrassed because Anton had told her to help me down the stairs. Pfft, as if I couldn't make it.

                But you couldn't make it, that negative voice in the back of my mind sneered. If you couldn't make it up, what makes you think you can go down? It questioned.

                Going down is always easier than going up, I sniffed.

                "Anton told me this, Anton told me that!" Derek sneered. How did I know it was him and not his twin? I had learned Danny was the gentle one, who, although he still teased, had a much more calming effect.

The only way I could tell them apart was their hair; Danny was cropped, Derek longer and spiked.

"If he wasn't like your second brother I would swear you had a crush on him." he teased, sounding genuinely irritated but humored. Anna simply rolled her eyes at him, taking another step up. I was at the top of the stairs with Danny and Derek on either side and Anna was a few steps down.

                "Knock it off you two. I'll take her; I have faster reflexes." Danny cut in. Anna narrowed her eyes on him and Derek raised an eyebrow.

                "What does that have to do with anything?" Derek questioned his twin.

                "If she falls, I'll be the first to catch her." Danny stated smugly in a matter-of-factly tone. "To put it simply, I'd be the fastest to drop to the ground and catch her fall." Derek snorted.

                "Naw, I'm faster." He argued. "I'd hit the ground first." Really; were they really arguing about who could hit the ground first?

                "Are not."