"You can't make homes out of humans. Someone should have already told you that... You are terrifying and strange and beautiful. Something that not everyone knows how to love." ~ Warsan Shire


WARNING: Before you get obsessed with my books, you must know that I am horrible at updating. Especially lately. I've moved twice in the last several months and finding a computer to even do my homework on has been taxing. I try my best ✌️


I'm 18 and started writing when I was 14. Just in case you were curious lol.

My dream man is Dean Winchester. He's mine.

Just warning you.

Most my books are romantic/werewolf books at the moment, but I plan on evolving as time goes.

My most favoritest book of all time is Purely Yours.

A member of the Church of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints.

Smile guys! I love all my crazy fans! XD

  • Fantasyland
  • JoinedMarch 30, 2012



Last Message
SePtEmBeR_SaPpHiRe13 SePtEmBeR_SaPpHiRe13 Aug 29, 2017 04:37PM
Hello, everyone! So firstly I'd like to apologize for my inexcusable absence. It was 75% the madness of my life and the other 25% was my own pure laziness and I'm very sorry for those who have waited...
View all Conversations

Stories by HoLi
His Experiment by SePtEmBeR_SaPpHiRe13
His Experiment #136 in Horror
It happened every month; on every second Sunday, at exactly 11:59 P.M. the screams would start, echoing around the world like a dreadful reminder. Anyone, human or not, who heard the screams of pain and terror wou...
What is Love, Alpha? by SePtEmBeR_SaPpHiRe13
What is Love, Alpha? Werewolf
- "What's wrong, gatia? You're too pale," he said softly, using one hand to brush my hair from my forehead. I happily basked in his touch, feeling comforted already. "I... uh," I trailed off qu...
Taken by SePtEmBeR_SaPpHiRe13
Taken Werewolf
The human world isn't of any concern to Mallory anymore. High school dramas and Algebra tests are nothing compared to the mess she's been snatched into now. The night in shinning armor that she wasn't looking for c...
1 Reading List