185. Every soul will taste death, and you will only be given your [full] compensation on the Day of Resurrection. So he who is drawn away from the Fire and admitted to Paradise has attained [his desire]. And what is the life of this world except the enjoyment of delusion.

In Surah Anbiya chapter 21 verse 35:
كُلُّ نَفْسٍ ذَائِقَةُ الْمَوْتِ ۗ وَنَبْلُوكُمْ بِالشَّرِّ وَالْخَيْرِ فِتْنَةً ۖ وَإِلَيْنَا تُرْجَعُونَ ﴿٣٥﴾؅

35. Every soul will taste death. And We test you with evil and with good as trial; and to Us you will be returned.

In Surah Ankabut chapter 29 verse 57:
كُلُّ نَفْسٍ ذَائِقَةُ الْمَوْتِ ۖ ثُمَّ إِلَيْنَا تُرْجَعُونَ ﴿٥٧﴾؅

57. Every soul will taste death. Then to Us will you be returned.

And Allah also reminds us in Surah Mulk chapter 67 verse 2:
الَّذِي خَلَقَ الْمَوْتَ وَالْحَيَاةَ لِيَبْلُوَكُمْ أَيُّكُمْ أَحْسَنُ عَمَلًا ۚ وَهُوَ الْعَزِيزُ الْغَفُورُ ﴿٢﴾؅

2. [He] who created death and life to test you [as to] which of you is best in deed - and He is the Exalted in Might, the Forgiving.

I am reminding you guys suddenly of these verses because, the brother I had asked you all to pray for, passed away!
Inna lillahi Wa inna ilaihi Raa'jioon

Life is just too short! Don't waste it for the fun in this world, rather help people and be good to everyone along with worshipping Allah (S.W.T).

To my friend who suffered this loss, I would like to say that We are from Allah and to Him we shall return! I am sure the best result for your brother would have been him returning to Allah as that would have eased his pain and also because we have time for everyone, and everyone of us shall return!

Just want to tell you all that I have been hearing so many deaths nowadays that I am scared! Just prepare yourself for Akhirah is all I am going to say!

Allah (S.W.T) says in the Qur'an in Surah Baqarah chapter 2 verses 155-157:

وَلَنَبْلُوَنَّكُمْ بِشَيْءٍ مِنَ الْخَوْفِ وَالْجُوعِ وَنَقْصٍ مِنَ الْأَمْوَالِ وَالْأَنْفُسِ وَالثَّمَرَاتِ ۗ وَبَشِّرِ الصَّابِرِينَ  ﴿١٥٥﴾؅
155. And We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient,

الَّذِينَ إِذَا أَصَابَتْهُمْ مُصِيبَةٌ قَالُوا إِنَّا لِلَّهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ  ﴿١٥٦﴾؅
156. Who, when disaster strikes them, say, "Indeed we belong to Allah, and indeed to Him we will return."

أُولَٰئِكَ عَلَيْهِمْ صَلَوَاتٌ مِنْ رَبِّهِمْ وَرَحْمَةٌ ۖ وَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الْمُهْتَدُونَ  ﴿١٥٧﴾؅
157. Those are the ones upon whom are blessings from their Lord and mercy. And it is those who are the [rightly] guided.

And Allah (S.W.T) also told us in the Qur'an in Surah Baqarah chapter 2 verse 153:

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَاةِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّابِرِينَ  ﴿١٥٣﴾؅
153. O you who have believed, seek help through patience and prayer. Indeed, Allah is with the patient.

Remember everyone of us in your Duas! It's very precious! It can indeed save someone's life or can make someone happy...please always pray for each other, as Angels say Aameen to the same Dua for you too!

Jazakumullah Khairan kaseeran kaseera for all those beautiful people who prayed for that brother.

Now make new Duas for him please, for his Akhirah and for all the other Murhumeens and even the living.

At the end of the day, Allah (S.W.T) is Al-Wadood (The Most Loving) and Ar-Rahman, Ar-Rahim (The Beneficent, Most Merciful) to His slaves!