Chapter Thirty-Six (36): FINALE

Start from the beginning

"Actually, you really know the person. Even, Jungkook, he really know this person." Jimin stated.

"Why is he doing this if we know him?" Yuna asked.

"The main victim is you, Yuna. Jungkook saw the car that's why he push you away and get hit by the car." Jimin explained.

"That means, it was really plan?" Yuna asked.

Jimin nodded. "Totally a plan."

"Then tell me, who is the person?" Yuna asked again.

"She is... she is, Lisa." Jimin said.

Yuna drop the spoon that she was holding. Her hands are shaking and her eyes widen.

"Lisa?"

"Yeah! That's why she didn't come to school this year because she still can't move on over Jungkook. She doesn't want to see you together, so she planned to kill you but Jungkook is the one who become the victim." Eunbi explained.

"How can she do this to me, to us?"

"She is already in the prison." Eunbi said.

Yuna walk towards Jungkook and hugged him tightly.

"Jungkook-ah, mianhae!" she cried.

Eunbi softly caressing her back. "Yuna-yah!"

"Mianhae, Jungkook." Yuna still crying on his shoulder.

"Yuna, it's was okay. Maybe, Jungkook really wants to protect you that's why he save you." Jimin cheer her up.

"I am the one should be laying in this bed not him." Yuna said.

"Like Jimin said, Jungkook only wants to protect you. He even fulfill his promise that he will protect you no matter what." Eunbi also cheering her up.

Since the accident happen, Yuna keeps on crying her heart out. She even hurt physically since she gets many bruises on her body but she endure it as long as she knows about Jungkook's state. Yuna attend classes with red eyes and fresh bruises, everyone feel sympathy on her but she need to do this for her and for him.

"Yuna-yah, you are crying again. Don't, Jungkook will get mad and sad when she saw you like that." Jimin said.

"And you look so ugly when you cry." Eunbi teased making the other girl laughed.

"AHAHAHA! Cute." Eunbi said.

"Don't cry now Yuna, atleast we already know who did this." Jimin said.

Yuna nodded. "I am so thankful for the both of you. You really help me alot."

"What are friend--family for when we didn't taking care of each other." Eunbi said.

"Thank you so much again and again." Yuna said.

Suddenly, Yerin and Taehyung went inside the room with so many fruits, flowers, and balloons in their hands.

"Yow, how are you?" Taehyung give Jimin a bro hugged.

"Always fine, bro." Jimin answer.

"Maknae-yah, how are you? Getting well now huh?" Taehyung asked.

"What's with the balloon?" Eunbi asked.

Yuna help Yerin to arrange the fruits on the bed side table.

"Oh! We have a good news for you." Yerin exclaim excitedly.