Chapter Seventeen (17):

SNS spread over the campus:
"Choi Yuna is Jeon Jungkook's girlfriend"

"Babe?"

Jungkook looked at the owner of the voice, he was really shocked to see her.

"Choi Yuna!"

"What's going on here?" Yuna asked.

"Huh? Ah--" Jungkook can't let out a word. He was in the middle of shocked right now.

"Babe!" Yuna said.

And again, Jungkook become a Jungshook. Because of that word, he doesn't know what is happening here too.

"Babe?" He whisper, but still enough to hear for the girl who is standing beside him.

"Excuse? Who are you?" Lisa butt in.

"And who are you?" Yuna is known as one of the cold hearted girl in the campus, and Jungkook prove that.

"I am asking you, and you also asking me? Gosh! Are you stupid to not understand that question must be answered, not to ask too." Lisa said.

"Oh! Really? Then, who are you?" Yuna tried to teased Lisa.

In every minute, the chaos is getting big. The students who just arrive in school, tried to watch the scene that involving their campus heartthrob.

"Are you really making fun of me, ugly duckling nerd!?" Lisa said.

'Ugly? Duckling?' Yuna thought.

"I know I am a nerd… but who are you to call me ugly duckling when you are one of that." Yuna said.

"Aish!" Lisa forward as she was about to slap Yuna's face, but Jungkook get inside between the two girls holding Lisa's arm.

"Jungkook oppa!" Lisa said.

'Oppa? Maybe she is the one that he was talking about.' Yuna thought.

Hearing that word, Yuna looked at Jungkook. She was curious why his face looks so mad at her. Since he only just want to refuse her, but why his eyes looks so sad with a hatred in it.

'Maybe they should talk to each other.' she thought again

"I know it, you still have a feelings for me, right?" Lisa asked hopingly.

Yuna is still looking at the guy who is still looking at the girl infront of him. Yuna is not stupid to know that Jungkook and this girl really loves each other back then. She doesn't know their whole story in the past, but she can feel the lovingness that they shared to each other.

Jungkook let go of Lisa's arm, he slowly put it back down.

"Oppa--"

Then suddenly, Jungkook hold Yuna's hand tightly. "Let's go." he said as he pulled Yuna leaving Lisa behind.

"Jungkook oppa~" Lisa shouted.