Chapter Eleven (11):

"Good morning, girls." Jimin greeted.

Jimin with Taehyung and Jungkook saw the three bestfriends.

"Good morning!" Yerin is the one who greeted them. Eunbi looked at them with a poker face, while Yuna glared at Taehyung.

"Let's go!" Eunbi said.

"Bye girls." Jimin waved his hand.

Taehyung sighed.

"It's okay bro." Jimin patted Taehyung's back.

"You two, what's going on here?" the clueless Jungkook asked.

"Here it is bro."

--flashback--

"So, what happened huh? Why did you call me earlier and why are you late?" Jimin asked. "Didn't you know that it was already 1:33am."

"Something came up." Taehyung answered.

He decided to have a sleep over in Jimin's place. He don't want to go home, so he went straight on Jimin's house. Lucky he is, that he was still awake at that time.

"What is it? Mind to tell me?" Jimin raised his brow.

Taehyung sighed. "Long story bro."

"Then make it short." Jimin said.

Taehyung knows that he can't sleep if he didn't tell everything to this curious guy. He knows that he will keeps dragging him to tell it to him.

"Yerin almost rape." he said.

Jimin eyes widen. "Yerin? Rape?"

Taehyung laid down on the bed. "Yeah!"

"How? Why? When? Where?" Jimin continuos to asked.

"You're like Yuna. Likes to ask so many question. Can you ask one by one?" Taehyung said annoyed.

"Okay! Okay! Just answer my questions." Jimin said.

"We agreed that I'll follow her right?" Jimin nodded. "Then, I followed her in motel."

"What is she doing in there?" Jimin asked.

"She told me that the guy she met, said that they will get something in there. But, that wasn't really the purpose, the guy wants to do something bad to her." Taehyung explain.

"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Poor Yerin-ssi." Jimin shook his head. "She skip our class just to be with that guy, but in the end, she almost got rape."

"Yeah! I feel pity on her because she did embarrased at what she do. Especially to her friends." Taehyung said.

"Why are you so worried?" Jimin asked.

"I am not. I just saw ealier, how worried Yuna is for her." Taehyung said.

"So, you're saying that you also see that nerd?" Jimin asked.