Chapter Sixteen (16):

"Really? He did that?" Yerin asked.

End of school hours. The three girls were already inside Yerin's car. As always Eunbi sitting next to Yerin who is their driver, while Yuna is sitting behind them.

"Actually, I didn't know that he will do that." Yuna said.

"Maybe, he was really serious towards you." Eunbi also joined the conversation.

"Pfft. He only did that because he was serious to get me to be his fake girlfriend." Yuna answered.

"So, are you willing to do it for him?" Yerin asked again.

Yuna looked down. In this kind of talk, her brain didn't process immediately. She need to think twice… no, many times before she could answer their questions.

"Is it because of your first love?" Eunbi asked.

"No." Yuna immediately answer.

Yerin chuckled while Eunbi smirked.

--flashback--

"Nerd, Nerd, Nerd!" her classmates keeps on teasing her.

"A nerd like you doesn't belong in this class." they said while they are surrounding Yuna.

Yuna only stay in the corner of the classroom. She was sitting at the last row, but everytime she went to school, her classmates put her table at the back and sometimes they put it outside the classroom. In short, they are bullying her.

But this girl didn't do anything, she just let them to make fun of her. She was afraid to fight back because she knows if she fight back, they will bullying her even more. So, Yuna just choose to stay quiet in the classroom, but not during their class since she was really a genius student. She is the topnotcher in their school.

"Yah! Nerd, what is your lunch today?" one of the bullies asked.

"Huh? Ah, my mom didn't buy me foods." Yuna answered.

"Really?" then the bully get her bag and throw all the things inside.

"What's this?" they get the lunch box of Yuna, they open it and saw peeled apple, yogurt drink, and sandwich.

"That's mine." Yuna tried to get her lunch box, but they already get her foods and throw her things outside the classroom.

Watching them, makes her cried. She just watch them laughing at her. Yuna really feel sorry to her mom who always woke up early in the morning just to prepare her food.

"YAH! STOP THAT."

Yuna looked at one of her classmate, then she saw the guy student who also known as their 2nd topnotcher.

"Give back her food." he said.

The bullies slowly bring back the food that they get from Yuna.

"Good. If I heard that you bullied Yuna again, then I will never think twice to tell it to our guidance councilor." he said.

"Mianhae!"

"Don't say sorry to me. You should to Yuna." he said.