Part 3: Camou (Chapter I)

Karmen: Here's the third part. It's great to see everyone enjoying our superheroes! Enjoy the chapter!

I teleported Cardo back to the manor. Cardo looked at a little sick. I chuckle at him softly. "Still not used to the teleporting?" I asked.

Cardo shook his head. "I-I'll get used to it soon." He answered sickly.

"Ok. I better not see you wearing a mask." I warned. He sighed at me and went inside the manor. I look around to make sure no one is spying on the house. I teleported away.

Later

I appeared in front of a house in a suburban neighborhood. I walked up to the home and knocked at the front door. Allison opened the door. 

"Hey, Ali." I smiled at her.

"Oh, Bang. What are you doing here?" Allison asked.

"I just wanted to see you," I answered. "Can I come in?"

Allison smiled at me and nodded as she opened the door for me. I went inside her home as she escorted me upstairs to her room.

Allison looks at me. "Are you ok?" She asked me.

I look back at her, "I'm fine. Why?"

"Well, your brother called me," Allison said as I start to sigh. Allison looks at me with crossed arms. "He's right. You can't be too arrogant with your powers."

"Ali-"

"No, Bang." Allison sighed at me. "I just... I want you to be safe."

I see her frowning a bit as she looked down at the floor.

"Ali..." I got closer to her. I put both my hands on her shoulders. "I'll be fine." I smiled.

She looked at me and smiled back. "So... you're a wanted criminal now?" She asked with a small chuckle.

I laughed softly and nodded. "Yup..."

Allison pulled me into a deep kiss. As I kissed back, she wrapped her arms around my neck. I pulled away from the kiss and stared at her as she stared back.

"What?" She asked me with a soft giggle.

"I love you." I smiled at her.

She smiled back at me. "I love you too." She kisses me again as I held her close. I stopped the kiss as I looked at her again.

"I'm gonna have to leave," I said with a sigh.

Allison stares at me sadly. "Again? Bang-"

"I'm sorry." I put a hand on her cheek. "I don't want you to get hurt because of me."

Allison pulled her arms away and crossed her arms. "If you're gonna leave—then I'm coming with you."

I widened my eyes in surprise. "I-I just said-"

"No. I'm leaving with you." She retaliated. "And that's final."

I sighed again. "Fine."

Allison squealed in excitement and hugged me. I smile a little bit as I hugged back.

Later
At the Pentagon

The Man in Black was sitting on a chair in an office. A secretary walked into the office.

"Mr. M?" The woman asked him.

The Man in Black looked at the secretary. "Yes?"

"He is here."

The Man in Black smirks to himself. "Bring him in." The secretary nodded and left the room. After that, a man wearing a black suit and trench coat, he wore polarized glasses.

"Agent Camou." He smirks at the agent.

"M." Camou held his hand out to the villain as the man in black grabbed it and shook it. "I assume you didn't invite me over for a drink."

The Man in Black let go of Camou's hand. "I have a job for you." He hands him a picture of Bang De Leon. Camou takes the photo and looks at it.

"The Leon kid?" He asked.

The Man in Black nodded. "I want him alive."

Camou looks at him again. "Like the other kids?" The Man in Black nodded.

"Do whatever it takes."

Later
Washington DC, Spokane

Allison and I appeared in the town square of Spokane. I looked around, and no one noticed Allison and me arising out of nowhere.

"Ooo~ this place looks nice." Allison smiled at the sight of the place.

"The place will look better in 2020," I said as I took her hand. She held onto my hand tightly as we walked towards a nearby motel.

Karmen: Sorry that the chapter was short.

Grim: You did rush it.

Karmen: Shut it, Grim. Anyways, remember to vote the chapter.