Hotel Shenanigans.

You turned to Tom and looked up at him, it was kind of hard since he was still holding you close, "What do you want to do today?"
"It's a nice day. Why don't we go some where." Tom suggested. Your shoulders dropped a bit. He wasn't going to help you at all?
"Yeah, thanks for being specific babe."
"Why is it so important?"
"Because, last night was like a dream to me. It was perfect. I want to do the same for you today...I just don't know what to do or where to go with you."
"Well, let us go to Times Square and see where we end up." Tom said as he stood. You looked down at the carpet a little frustrated, "What my dear?"
"I just wish I knew what we could do."
Tom smiled and scooped you up from the couch, holding you by the waist. "Come on, love. Lets go on an adventure today."
"Alright Tom. First things first though, you need a change of clothes from your hotel room."
"That's right...bring your bathing suit dear." you let go of his hug and looked at him, "Why?"
"You can't just go into the Renaissance Hotel and not check out the pool."
"Hmm...are you trying to treat me again?"
"Me? Treat you like what?"
"Its my turn to treat you."
"But why?" he pouted. "I want to show you the pool."
"Fine, dear. If I can't treat you, then I guess I'll have to settle with a compromise."
"I'm listening." Tom's hands stroked your arms.
"We treat each other."
"Deal."
You dressed for the day and you slipped on one of your regular dresses. You don't know why you put on a dress, you never did that. "Who designed that dress you gave me, Tom?"
"Ralph Lauren."
Your heart stopped, he was treating you like a star. You've seen so many actresses walk the red carpet clad in Ralph Lauren. Tom approached you from behind, "You deserve the best, (y/n)"
"And why do I deserve the best?" you asked flirting a bit.
"Because you are mine."
"And you are mine." you returned. Tom smiled and kissed your shoulder. Immediately noticing your beautiful red dress with a cut out back.
"What is with the sexy dress?"
"I felt like wearing it."
"You never wear dresses."
"I know. Today is your lucky day. You get to see me in one...again." You smiled and laughed at yourself a bit. Tom's hands eased around your waist, "I like you in dresses. You should wear them more often."
"We'll see what happens." You teased.
So, once you were dressed you drove Tom to his hotel.
"Babe, I could've driven out here." Tom said feeling a bit useless in the passenger seat.
"Quit being such a baby, Thomas."
"But..."
"No buts."
"Not even yours?" Tom joked.
You did your best to keep from laughing but you couldn't control the blush that shot to your cheeks . "Behave Thomas."
"I thought this was my day."
"Did you forget our deal before we left the house? Its our day now."
"Fine." Tom pouted and grabbed your hand that wasn't on the steering wheel. You pulled into the hotel and Tom walked up to his room with you.
The lobby was breath taking, the floor was shiny and looked like marble with a fountain in the middle. The fountain had three beautiful nymph maidens standing on top. There were beautiful paintings on each wall of Rome.
Tom led you up the steps into his room. A bed neatly made with a crisp and fluffy comforter and a window that over looked 28th and Broadway. The bathroom had the same long window with a curtain to keep the privacy.
"This is a beautiful room."
"Yes, and you look beautiful standing in it."
"Okay, Mr. Smooth. What about this pool that you so wanted to show me. Hmm?"
"Oh yes, get changed my love. Lets go swimming."
"Alright then."
You changed into your suits and you came out seeing Tom in his trunks. It was the first time you saw him without a shirt. You didn't say a word, you just stared at his muscles.
"Ooh. You look good baby." Tom snapped you out of your daze. You smiled at him to hide the fact that you were staring and he laid his hands on your hips and kissed you, "You don't look too bad yourself." you said tracing your hands down his torso, "What are you trying to find?"
"Nothing. I just never got the chance to explore this part of you. I was shaking in my boots the last time I had to change your costume."
"I remember..." He purred as he kissed your ear. You squeaked and you squeezed his sides to defend yourself and he gave a yelp, "What did you do that for?"
"Because, you kissed my ear."
"So?" he said. "What's wrong with kissing your ear? hmm?" well, this was familiar. He was getting you back from yesterday.
"So. Uh...how about that pool."
"Yeah, I see what you're doing. You're avoiding the question...it will work for now." Tom glared at you.
Once you finally arrived at the pool, you stopped and took in the lovely sight. It was a long blue pool with a gorgeous Roman stone wall as a backdrop. You cleared your throat, "Okay. I have to admit. This is one kick ass pool."
You two were the only ones there, it was nice that the pool wasn't so crowded. Too many people made you self conscious.
Once you explored the pool, he took you inside to relax in the hot tub. Okay, you probably would never admit it but you loved to sit in hot tubs, you just never had many chances. The hot tub was tiled and looked like an inverted mirror ball.
"I like this place."
"So do I, I come here whenever I'm in New York." Tom stepped in and you followed. You almost jumped out of your skin when the jets suddenly came on, "Careful, (y/n)." Tom laughed. He faced you and you jumped into his arms and he held you up by your legs. "Now, what was this for?" Tom asked.
"Because you are pouncible...if that's even a word."
"I'm sure it isn't, but I like it." He carefully sat down with you on his lap. You draped your arms around his neck and you looked into his flaming sapphire eyes.
"Was I too heavy for you?"
"Heavens no." Tom looked down at your legs, he noticed he was tracing a scar with his fingers, "You have some battle scars don't you?"
"Unfortunately, yes."
"Tell me about this one." he asked.
"I was helping build some sets for a play a few years back. One of the stupid extras thought it was cool to play with the nail gun and I got stuck with one in the leg."
Tom winced, "That must have been agony."
"It was. Then again, its an occupational hazard. I'm not afraid to work hard even if it means that I get scuffed in the process."
"And you have many scuffs, there's one here..." tom pointed to your hip. "One there..." he traced a long one down your thigh and his hand wandered just below your knee.
"Don't!" you gasped. Tom snickered evilly. "What's wrong?" he said doing it again making you squeal, "No! you can't use my tricks against me-" you were cut short by your laughter echoing in the room. Tom's smile grew on his face, revenge was sweet.
"I barely touched you!" he laughed out. "You Americans are so soft."
"No, you really tickled me. I hate that." you crossed your arms and glared at him like an angry child. "Soft? And what are you, Englishman?"
"In love." Tom replied.
"Okay...that's a good answer." your glare softened. He kissed you, leaning your back onto the surface of the bubbling water. Could life get any better?