A pressing situation.

You drove home that night worried about Tom, he looked so sad and you couldn't help but beat yourself up for it. He treated you like no guy ever did and you wished that you could find out if he was okay. But alas, you weren't done with your day, no. You had to go to class when all you wanted to do is curl up on your couch with a bowl of soup. Once you were situated in class and the professor was talking about things you already knew, you pulled out your cell phone and texted his number that you were given for emergencies.
"Hey. How are you?"
"Who is this?" Tom asked.
"Its (y/n). I am sorry about today, I was just thinking about you." You sent him.
"I am doing fine. Thank you for thinking about me, you are a tender hearted person, my friend. What are you up to?"
"I am in class."
"Well, I don't want you in trouble, I'll see you tomorrow, (y/n). Goodnight."
"Goodnight."
Sheesh! Even his texts gave you chills, it wasn't fair. The professor looked about the room and spotted you playing with your phone, "(y/n). Tell me the five countries that can see the Northern Lights clearly."
"Uhm...The United States, mainly Alaska. Canada, Iceland, Sweden and Norway."
"Good, that is correct. It nice to know that you can multi task." He said quite surprised you were the only one paying attention in his class. Once the lesson was over, you gathered your things and went to leave, "(y/n). Can I speak with you for a moment?" He asked you.
"Yeah, sure. What is it?" You asked.
"I am taking a handful of students abroad to Peru at the end of the semester. Would you like to come?"
You stood there for a moment almost ready to faint, Peru? Were you dreaming?? "Yes, that would be an honor Sir."
"And, if you keep up the good work, I'll see if I can pull a scholarship so that the tickets and rooms are paid for."
"Thank you Sir. I wont let you down."
"And make sure you don't let that English actor down either." He gave her a smirk.
"What?"
"Coriolanus is one of my favorite plays, I hope to see it on opening night."
"Of course Sir. Goodnight."

That night you drove home trying to keep yourself awake from the exhaustion. You plopped into bed with all of your clothes on and didn't care, you were just glad that you were home and you were able to carry yourself into bed and under the covers.
It was cold in your house, you cocooned yourself in your comforter and slowly your blankets became an incubator. You slowly shut your eyes and felt the same pair of arms wrap around your waist, "Tom?"
"Yes my dear. You had such a hard day, sleep my dove."
"How did you get in Tom? How did you-?" his lips met yours, silencing your words making them non existent. You pushed on his strong shoulders trying to resist but it didn't work, "Please don't..."
"I wont if you don't want me to my dear, We will let it be." His voice echoed in the haze of your deep dream and you awoke with a jump, "Oh my God." You plopped back onto the bed and looked over at your alarm clock. It was nine in the morning now, just a couple hours before you had to clock in at work again.
There was no way you were going to fall back asleep, not after that dream, you were still weak in the knees and they wobbled once you stood from your bed, "Holy crap."
You walked into the bathroom and took a shower and stepped into some clean clothes, light wash jeans and a lacy top. For some odd reason, you looked at yourself in the mirror and did your hair, you waved it and made a braided headband with your hair.  You never did this sort of thing, not when you were going to work. But today you felt pretty and you wanted everyone to know it today. You stuck on a cute hat and made breakfast. (fav Breakfast food.)
You had some time left to sit down and watch some television, you turned on the TV and the news came on.
"The talented English actor Thomas Hiddleston was spotted in Central Park yesterday with a mystery French woman. They were seen together sitting and sharing lunch on the bridge..."
You laughed a little, a French woman what a hoot! No wonder Tom wanted to go incognito. But this was still bad, you stuffed the last bit of breakfast in your mouth and plowed out the door taking your purse and keys with you. You ran you errands as fast as you could and rushed into the Theater.
"Tom!" You swung open the door and realized he was putting on his costume. "Oh God! I'm sorry."
"Don't you knock my friend. Well, since you're here can you zip me up and help me with the belt please."
"Of course," You placed the things on the sofa and helped him zip up the back.
"You almost scared me to death, (y/n). What is going on?"
"I saw the news this morning, they know you are seeing someone, they spotted us in central park."
"I know." Tom admitted. "Its alright though, just as long as they don't know who you are right now. Everything will be fine."
"In the mean time, things are going to get pretty interesting around here. The girls here are going to start talking and one of them might just claim that they're the love interest. Press is going to swarm."
Tom looked at you knowing you were absolutely correct, he nodded and sat with you on the sofa, "Is there any way you can get away for a while?"
"You want me to hide?" You asked him.
"Only until all of this blows over. If not I will arrange it for you." You shook your head.
"Why? I mean, I don't want to leave you."
"I'm the one who made this happen, (y/n)."
"And I'm the one who agreed to this too. I'm not leaving you." You thought a moment. "I do have to go to Lima Peru on a class assignment but-"
"Yes, That is perfect. Stay there until I am able to-"
"Tom, stop! I wont be able to get there until the end of the semester. Like it or not I'm with you in this, you can't just hide me away like a stash of money."
"I just don't want to see you harassed and pummeled by the press. You have a right to your privacy."
"I know." You laid a hand on his cheek to reassure him. "I am a big girl, I have met so many celebrities here. I've learned a thing or two about the press. I can handle it."
"Are you sure. If it gets too much for you, I can have you moved. I don't want to see you get hurt."
"We will cross that bridge when we get there. We made this mess together and we will clean it up together. Understand?" You said quite forcefully. Tom blinked in astonishment, "Wow, (y/n). You're quite pretty when you are bossy. I like it." he leaned in and kissed you. You playfully pushed him back onto the couch and stood, "Behave when we are here. You never know where the press is lurking." you opened the door to leave but a sea of reporters started flashing your picture and asking you questions.
Instead of slamming the door shut, you closed the door behind you and yelled over the crowd, "Any questions will be handled by me. Now if you ugly press gremlins could be civil for a moment, I will answer your questions one by one. Ten questions and that is all and I may choose not to answer you on some of them. Take it or leave it you slime bags."
Immediately the crowd silenced. You looked a bit surprised that it worked and looked about the full hallway, "Now. Instead of asking for who has a question, I'll pick which one I will answer...How about, you."
"Reporter Johnny Collins of the CNN News-"
"Hmm...CNN. Nope don't like you. Come now I don't have all day, Don't waste my client's time...you sir, have a question?"
"Edward Halt from FOX News."
"That's more like it, what do you want to know?"
"Who are you?"
"Amelia James, I am Tom Hiddleston's assistant and agent." Tom bit his fist from trying not to laugh at how brilliant you were handling the press and how you came up with an alias on the spot.
"What about you miss? Any questions?"
"Yes, are you Tom's love interest?"
"Irrelevant my friend, I will not answer that stupid question. Do I sound French to you? Hmm? Alright two down eight to go. Come on, you?"
"Is Tom Hiddleston dating anyone?"
"My client has the right to a private life, even I don't know the answer to that. Anymore dumb questions? I'm kind of enjoying this."
"How is Tom getting on with his new play?"
"That is much better, Thank you. What is your name miss?" You asked.
"Elizabeth Delane of the Daily Star."
"See now the British know how to do it. He's doing very well and working very hard but this stupid ambush is wasting his time. So please make this quick."
The questions all of the sudden were hurled at you and you shook your head, "Now that you have started to act like squabbling dogs again, there will be no further questions." You opened the door and slammed it shut to scare them away.
Tom grabbed you and kissed you up against the locked door, "That was fantastic!"
"Really, I had no idea where that came from."
"Whatever it was it was brilliant my dear."
"Thank you. Maybe I should be more bossy from now on." Tom smiled and cracked the door open just a little, "They're gone. Come on my little flower we have work to do."
You walked out first and saw that the press were not gone yet, You let Tom slip behind you, "You look nice today dear."
"Go on Tom." You smiled and walked forward towards the press, "No cameras. Recording devices, or any other little technology thing that would ruin my client's reputation. If you are not willing to lay down your stupid weapons of sabotage, then I suggest you all shunt off. Thank you."