I love you.

Once he raised his head again, you looked at his gorgeous eyes and smiled. You opened your mouth to say something but you had a second thought. What if it wasn't the right time.
"What is it? You were going to say something."
"I'm not sure if I should say it. I don't want to look like a fool."
"My darling, you are covered in ice cream. I don't think its going to make that big of a difference." he laughed out.
"It just seems a bit quick though. But I feel like I should say it to you."
"My dear, spit it out." he knew what you wanted to say and he wanted to be the first one to hear it from your mouth.
"I love you." you said with your face buried in his shoulder a little bashful.
"Don't you hide that radiant face from me. (y/n)."
You slowly took your face from his shoulder and opened your eyes, he gave you such a compassionate smile, "Guess what?"
"What?" you blushed.
"I love you too." his voice was almost a whisper. A tear escaped your eye and he wiped it away from your face. "Uh oh. I  think we should wash up now. I think we're getting sticky."
"You first. I'll wash your clothes for you too."
"Aw, what a lovely lady, taking care...of me." he said between kisses.
"And then afterwards we can sit and watch a movie if you want to." You stroked his sticky cheek. Tom thought a moment.
"No."
"Why not babe?"
"Because, I thought I was treating you today."
"Oh, right. We can treat each other can't we?"
"Yes, but I just had this whole day planned out."
"What else were we going to do?"
"Spoilers." he winked. You huffed out a breath.
"We can't do anything too social you know. The press is still sniffing around here."
"Fine. If you must know, I was going to take you out to dinner in a very elegant dress."
"Oooh. That sounds nice. But I only have ordinary dresses. None that would be fit to go out in."
"Not if you look at what is on the foot of your bed."
"You didn't? how did you-"
"I snuck out last night and bought you one. I knew your size by the other ones you had in your closet. And I placed it on your bed just before you stepped out of the bathroom this morning."
"Someone pinch me."
"No, its not a dream my love. So, I will take my shower and once we are both clean. We will step out for the night."
"Yes sir." you smiled as he climbed off the counter and helped you down. Once he was in the shower and you put his clothes in the washer, you walked into your room to find a gorgeous (fave color) backless dress. It was the perfect length and you so wanted to touch it, but you knew you were still grimy from the ice cream.
It didn't take long for Tom to finish, so you stepped out of the room and put his clothes in the dryer quickly. He didn't have to wait long, maybe about five minutes before his clothes were dry enough to wear. You knocked on the door and he opened it to see you handing him his clothes and looking away.
"Babe, you can look."
"But you're...."
"I'm what?"
"You're naked."
Tom looked himself up and down, "Well, I think the tuxedo fits me quite nicely."
"What?!?" you looked over at him and sure enough he was standing in a lovely suit. You wanted to yell at him for not telling you....but oh, how gorgeous he was in that tux.
You huffed out a breath, "Let me guess, you went out and got yourself a suit too?"
"Yes."
"Then why didn't you tell me before I washed your clothes, hmm?"
"Because I like to ruffle your feathers a bit." he said pinching your sides as you squealed, "That is so not fair, I can't get mad at you wearing that."
"And why not?" he smoldered.
"You know darn well why." you held in your little infatuated laugh, "And I'm not giving you the satisfaction of telling you what you already know. Now if you please, its my turn to get pretty."
"By all means, but it would be a failed attempt." he chuckled to himself. "You can't get anymore gorgeous than you are now."
You flustered and blushed, you didn't know whether to stay mad or fall into a fit of giggles, but instead you started to growl, "One of these days, you will be arrested for killing me with your cuteness."
Tom just leaned back against the couch smugly and you left to take a shower. Once your hair was done and your make up was finished, you slipped on the beautiful dress and walked out of your bedroom.
Tom who was wandering about the living room finally looked at you and stood there for a moment, and then fell onto the couch in a dramatic faint, "You goofball."
"Have I been struck by lightning because you look electrifying." Tom said, you rolled your eyes at him, "Don't start any cheesy pick up lines now."
"Why not?"
"Because, I'm afraid, I might fall for one because of that gorgeous voice of yours."
"It's a gift my dear, I can't help it."
"I can't be fooled that easily love, of course you can. You just like it whenever I blush." you said leaning over the back of the couch. Tom started to laugh a little bit and started poking your cheeks, "Its because its so cute."
You hid your face to hide the blood rushing to your cheeks, "come on, lets go."
Tom stood and offered his arm and you both left the house for dinner.