Stay.

They all walked off defeated, "Just like dogs with tails between their legs." You said to yourself with a laugh.
You opened the stage door and walked backstage and happily watched as Tom acted and secretly winking when he took directions and breaks. You still wanted to pinch yourself though. Tom liked you...You! Heaven help the next guy who tried to steal your heart. None of them could top how Tom made you feel.
You had some past relationships...yes and a lot of them ended bittersweet. The rest ended up being more bitter than sweet. It was just so nice to know you were being treated right this time. Man! Some men could be so stupid, the things they do to prove how strong or smart they were just proved how more unintelligent they were.
But out of all the pieces of glass that you went through, it was an amazing feeling to know you found a diamond this time.
"Hey, (y/n)." It was one of those ditzy girl extras.
"Hello, Ava." You said in a friendly voice. The blonde extra had piercing blue eyes and a snobby nose, a feature that best fit her character and she only talked to you when she wanted something, "Do you know who Tom is dating. I over heard that you are his assistant."
"Where did you hear that from?"
"The stage manager, I over heard her on the phone in her office. So? Do you know who it is?"
"I haven't a clue, Tom doesn't talk to me that much, he only asks for me to run errands and things. I never saw him with a lady."
"Oh. Well, since he isn't with this mystery woman now...do you think you can get me to talk to him?"
"Uhm...I don't think so."
"Come on, pull some strings for me please? Five minutes in his dressing room with him is all I'm asking."
She slipped you a fifty dollar bill and you sneered under your lips, "I'll see what I can do. But if it doesn't work out, I never did this and you never heard that I'm his assistant."
"Lips are sealed." so you and Ava walk down the hall to his dressing room and let her in. "Okay, you just wait for him here okay."
"Alright." she sat happily and smiled at you. You gave her a fake smile and closed the door behind you. You gave the most evil look that would make Loki blush and rushed back into the theater.
After his last scene he came to you, "Finally-"
"I have a surprise." You whispered in his ear about your plan and he snickered.
"You are so mean. What did this poor little Ava do to you?" He smiled. You looked around and stroked his arm which gave him chills.
"She has it coming. She's always been mean to me."
"Oh, but what if she starts talking to the press telling them that she's my lover."
You pressed a finger to your lips, thinking. "Good point. Well, lets just leave her there." You shrugged. Tom once again smiled at your cleverness, "But I still have to get my keys and bag-" You lifted his bag for him to see and pulled out his keys.
"Let's cause some mischief." You said. Tom looked around at the now empty stage and theater, everyone was rushing to get home and you and Tom were alone in the theater. Tom took his bag and laid it down on the floor and pulled out his phone, "Come with me." He took your hand and pulled you on stage.
"What are you doing?"
"Has any of your exes ever asked you to dance in the middle of no where for no reason?"
"No..." Tom turned on his phone and picked (your fav slow song). He set it on the floor and the faint melody echoed in the silence of the dark stage.
"Why not? You deserve to be treated like a lady." he said twirling you once and slowly gliding you across the stage.  A lady, really? You? You have never even called yourself that.
"Thank you Tom."
"For what, (y/n.)?"
"For treating me so precious. You make me feel beautiful and so important."
"You are my dear, you most certainly are." He brought you close and you laid your head on his strong chest, your head barely reached the crook of his neck and he ran a hand down your hair as you danced.
"Lets get out of here my dear." Tom took your hand and snuck out the front doors, the press were gone and greedy Ava was probably still in his dressing room sniffing his costumes like an obsessed person. You were just happy that you were leaving with him, not the press or Ava...you.
You and Tom climbed into his car and you both drove away into the night. You didn't remember falling asleep during the car ride home, you had such an exhausting day what with the press and your new found control...it took a lot out of you.
He looked over at you slumped over in the seat next to him. He hated to wake you up to ask your address to punch into the GPS, so he found a piece of mail found sticking out of your bag and followed the address on it.
Hey, sometimes gentleman need help to pull off how sweet they are. Even if you did realize it, you wouldn't have minded.
He finally pulled into the driveway and looked at you again, "Why? You look so cute sleeping." Tom had to wake you or else he wouldn't be able to take you inside, "(y/n)? My dear, we're here."
"Oh!" You moaned a bit waking up. "My keys are in my purse." you said nestling yourself back into your comfy spot.
"But baby, I don't like going through your purse."
"But if you are doing what I think you are planning, then you need the keys from my purse."
Tom chuckled, "And what do you think I am planning to do hmm? My dear?" he gave you a peck on the neck and you shivered.
"You are planning to carry me inside like the prince charming you are." you giggled to yourself.
"I don't recall such plan crossing my mind darling." he teased. "But since you suggested it, I guess I have no choice."
He took the keys from your purse and unlocked the front door. He opened the car door and you stood, "I'm not going to give you too much hard work my lovely actor."
He smiled, leaned down and hoisted you over his shoulder. "Hey!"
"What? You told me you wanted me to carry you...you never told me how you wanted to be carried."
"You silly Englishman!" you laughed out. "Put me down!" Tom laughed at your squeals
"You aren't in a very good position to be calling me names." Tom opened the door to your bed room.
"Neither are you!" you gave him a good jab in the side and he shouted in laughter and you both plopped on the bed in a heap of laughter.
"Good night my dear." Tom went to push himself up off the bed but you pulled him back down, "Stay."