23: Falling

Blurry - Puddle Of Mudd

---------------------------------------------------------------

 4 Days

"What do you mean you don't want to go to the party? It's suppose to be the party of the year." Zane asked.

"I just don't want to go, I want to stay in and watch movies. Why do you even want to go?" I asked.

"Because it's Halloween and everyone is going to be there, we have to make an appearance together." He pressed on.

I looked at him and frowned. I didn't see the point in going to a party when I wanted to spend time alone with him.

"I don't have to make an appearance for anything, those people see me every day at school. Some even talk behind my back and smile at me when they see me. Sorry if I rather not put up with them for a night. And I thought we could have spent alone time that night." I said.

"Sage we have been spending every second of every day together, I'm sure we can handle one night out with living people other then each other and your family. We can also do other things while together." Zane told.

"So you're saying you're sick of being around me all the time?" I accused.

"I didn't say that." He growled.

"Well it seemed like that's what you're trying to say, Zane. If it's not what you're saying then please tell me what your saying so I understand." I snapped.

Zane groaned and stood up from my bed where he was laying down naked. He started pulling on his clothes, and stumbling around.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Away from here I can't handle this right now. I now need space cause this is just getting to much right now." Zane replied.

"You're walking away?" I asked again.

Zane went to the door and opened it and looked back at me a blank look on his face and in his eyes. He picked up his keys from the bookshelf near my door.

"For right now ya I'm walking away." He said.

With that he walked out my room and shut the door behind him. I laid in my bed mouth hanging open. I wasn't sure how to react at the moment, my boyfriend had just told me I was smothering him. Before I knew it tears were falling out of my eyes, as I got out of bed and started pulling on my clothes. I stumbled around with blurry eyes looking for my phone. My fingers pressed Mary's number as I slid down the wall beside my window, the moon shining down on me.

"Sage it's 1:30 in the morning, what's wrong?" Mary's tired voice asked.

I let out a little whimper and sniffled.

"Sage?" Her voice asked a little louder, as she woke up more to her sister's crying sounds.

"Mary can you come pick me up, I don't want to be here." I pleaded.

"Okay honey I'll be right there, pack some clothes." Mary said.

With that they both hung up and I staggered to my feet and in to my closet. I looked around with my tear stained face, and started packing up clothes in to boxes that Zane never seemed to notice. But by the Mary actually got to my house and inside my room a lot was packed in boxes, a bag set to the side with clothes along with that plane ticket inside.

Mary looked around and then at her little sister on the floor, her face lined with tears along with puffy eyes. She noticed the only thing not packed were Zane's clothes hanging alone in the closet, Mary knew that her sister wasn't one to really pack fast. Though looking around the room it was bare of life that it once held, all in about twenty minutes to took to get here from her temporary apartment.