19: She's Planning

Sooo I don't think I'mma going to make it to 40 or 50 parts like I though, cause I like just got smacked with an idea. And I do believe this is going to end up with a squeal, what it's going to be called I have no idea actually. It will have to come after Lies and Seattle though, unless I get the urge to write it soon then I'll like write a part now and again it won't be my main focus if I have those two still not done.

I do want to make it to at least 30 parts at least, so after this one maybe 10 parts left maybe a little more give or take. So keep voting and commenting, I guess if you have a title idea through it out there it'll give me a look at what you'd want a squeal to be called. Anyway read on.

If You Can't Hang - Sleeping With Sirens

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Claire don't do that to her. Like seriously." I heard Allie's voice demand.

I looked around a corner and saw Allie and Claire. Moving back around the corner I leaned against the wall, knowing it had to do something with me.

"I'm going to do it and you can't stop me. I'm going to end her with this last thing, and she will never mess with me again." Claire snapped.

"No you're going to destroy her, by being a skank. What she did to you only shows people the truth, what you did to here is all lies. And if you do this to her at the dance then everyone is going to see how crude you are. You think Casper and Adam are beside you for their health? No they would leave you in a second if you weren't holding something over their heads. I'm warning you Claire do not do this, cause it will come back and bite you in the ass. Don't dish out what you can't handle." Allie said.

Claire snorted and began to walk toward where I was hiding. I ran quickly and quietly to the bathroom and made it seem like I was coming out by the time the two rounded the corner. Claire snarled and smirked at me, while Allie looked like she pitied me.

I walked out of the door way and down the hall away from them. My heart didn't feel right now as I thought more about what was said. Allie seemed really shook up. Hearing running feet I looked over my shoulder, Allie was coming toward me.

"Sage keep him close to you." She said.

"Who?" I asked.

"Zane." She replied then walked away.

My frown deepened as I walked back to class. I trusted Zane he would never do anything with Claire, so why was it bugging me? And also what did she have over Casper's and Adam's heads? Questions I didn't know the answer to, but was sure I was going to get answers soon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ahhhhh Sage you got a letter for the exchange program." My mom squealed.

"No way." I shouted.

She handed over the envolope, as she bounced a little. At the beginning of the summber before I left to Mary's I had signed up for two year long culture program. I had asked to be able to go to England, and wasn't sure if I could get it cause alot of people were asking to go there.

Ripping open the letter I began to read as a plane ticket fell out of the folding. My mom picked it up and she screamed in excitement, as Calvin, Mary, and Jay walked in to the house.

"Where's the fire?" Mary asked.

"I get to go Mary!" I screamed in excitement.

"NO WAY!" She cried.

She took the letter and began reading, by the time she was finished she was squealing. She hugged me tight and smiled. She knew about it at the beginning of the summer, and how moving in with her came up was if I couldn't go then I could come live with her and Jay.

"Not going to see my little sister for two years. That's a long time." Mary said.

She wrapped her arms around me hugging me tightly, and I hugged her back.

"Says you leave three days after Halloween." Calvin stated, as he read the ticket in my mom's hand.

It made Mary's arms tighten even more around me, as if she wasn't sure about me leaving anymore. I patted her back.

"It's okay big sis, I might not even go I have Zane and Lena and Zeek." I whispered to her.

"Something could change your mind little one." Mary whispered back.

"It'd have to be something big." I mumbled.

"If it is something that big, I'll have to let you go cause I wouldn't want you to hurt." She told.

I smiled at her and gave her a squeeze before letting her go and stepping back. My mom handed me my ticket and letter, then I ran upstairs.

Once in my room I hid the ticket and letter in a place no one would know where they were. Halloween was in a week, that have me seven days for me to decide. As I shut the box at the top of my closet Lena came busting in to my room. She was waving a letter around in the air, looking like she was about to hyperventilate.

"Are you going to be okay?" I asked, not to sure.

"Yes I'm just so excited I wanted to let my best friend know I'm leaving three days after Halloween." Lena gasped.

"Why?" I asked.

"Going to England." She answered.

"Seriously?" I asked.

She nodded and squealed. I smiled and rebrought out my letter and ticket and showed her. She let out a louder squeal and hugged me, before I could put them back. I laughed as I pulled away from Lena and put them back.

"You're going to go?" I asked.

"Of course it's once in a life time." Lena gushed.

She looked over at me as I sat on my bed thinking, and looking around my room.

"Are you?" She asked.

"I'm not sure actually. I mean there is Zane and Zeek. At first it was about you and them, but since you're going it'd be more about them. Zane and I just told each other we loved each other. I'm not sure what to do." I replied.

Lena sat down beside me and patted my back, as we sat in silents. She stood up and headed to my door before turning around.

"I think you'll know what to do when the time comes, but you might want to think fast we have 8 days." Lena pointed out.

"I know." I mumbled.

"See ya Sage." She said, with a wave.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hours after Lena left and Zane came in I was laying beside him, naked and in bed just thinking of what to do. I turned on my side and looked at Zane as he slept. I was going to live these next 8 days as if they were my last with him even if they might not be.

I fell asleep beside Zane that night thinking of all the pros and cons, about staying or leaving. I'd be lieing if my heart wasn't leaning toward staying with him.

Even as I slept my heart split in two, not knowing what to do.