ryan might die !

Sabre : finally you two tie the knot .

Logan : yeah we know . slade was just so afraid to ask me when we dated .so i had to make the move .

Sabre : looks like we need to start building another house for you two . ryan and jay live in their own house next to the farm . so where do you want your house ?

slade : we can build it by ourselves no problem .

Logan : okay so we'll be back next week . 

Sabre : here you can have my AK .

moose : and here is my pistol and rifle .

shark : here's a custom bow .

slade : thanks guys so much . we're only going to d.c for a week to look for the CDC and have alone time together .

Logan : bye everyone see you soon .

---------------------------------------------------------

Logan : hey this looks like a nice spot .

slade : it is . lets go see if there is a bedroom .

----

slade : goodnight Logan .

 Logan : goodnight slade .

---------------------------one week later.

slade : so she was acting like she was injured , but i knew she wasn't so i went to help her when she asked who the leader was my friends including the real leader all stepped back and she ran at me and broke my ankle making unable to move .she tried killing me until my group's leader got his gun out and threatened her . she forced me to follower her i knew she was going to kill me either way i had a chance i was going to die i took the risk and followed her even though i couldn't run . she  saw your lights in the tower and she brought me to you tried to kill Sabre and well one thing led to another now she's dead and i'm married to you .

Logan : before me and my group became a part of Sabre's group we had two leaders . lachlan and Preston lachlan saved Preston's life by pushing him out of the way when a walker tried to bite him lachlan turned and Sabre had to shoot him . Preston was bit by a crawler and cyclone shot him and buried him next to lachlan . we bury our dead . we miss our friends .

slade : should we start heading back ,.

Logan : we can talk and walk .

slade : so before this all happened i was in college . i had a scholarship a university in London . but ended up going to Michigan state .it was closer to home .in all honesty i was actually engaged before . my fiance was killed in a car crash a month before it all started .

Logan : i always wondered why you wore that ring . 

slade : now i just where it to remind me of a good friend . he was my everything , but after awhile we started drifting apart he worked more often and i studied more and spent more tie at the library reading than anything else .then one night i got a call his car hit ice and went off a bridge and he drowned .his body wasn't found until three days later .

Logan : oh wow . 

slade : what's your story ?

Logan : i had just had my eighteenth birthday and was getting ready to move to l.a .my mother got sick one night then my father then sister then slowly over time my entire family was sick . they died . i moved in with a friend of mine , his name was Adam . he joined the military and never came back . i lived in our apartment for awhile until this happened  next thing i know everyone is dead and i'm hiding with a gun . then Preston found me cornered by walkers and saved my ass . over time our group grew and grew until we had a fair amount of people then we met Sabre . lachlan died then Preston . we buried them . i met you . we got married and here we are .

slade : oh look there's the base .

--------------------------------------------------------

cyclone : welcome back guys .

mogi : how was your trip .

Logan : ran into trouble with a few walkers no big deal though small horde once in awhile not that much of a problem .

shark : hey guys .  did Sabre tell you yet ?

slade : tell us what ?

Sabre : when you guys were gone shark and i got engaged . 

wolf : i noticed something the lack of girls has changed us . because when i met Sabre he was straight .

Sabre : in your dreams i gave up on girls in high school .

Logan : whoa is that our house ?

Sabre : welcome home . 

graser : its the best we could do on short notice

graser : its the best we could do on short notice .

slade : whoa .

Logan : its perfect .

jay from medical building : hey i could really use some help with ryan !

slade : what wrong with ryan ?

Sabre : mogi you talk to him .

mogi : a few days ago a walker got in and ryan got hurt pretty badly he wasn't bitten he was just scratched up to where he nearly bled out . we've all been helping out since then .

Sabre : how did a walker get in .

cyclone : i didn't close the gate all the way and jay is really mad at me .

----------------------------in medical building 

jay :  if he dies its your fault !  you didn't close the gate ! you let the walker in !

cyclone : i know its my fault  , but i thought the gate was closed .

ryan : its.. not... his ... fault .

both : yes it is !

slade : will you two stop arguing . thats not going to make anything better .

jay : slade don't you understand ! ryan might die !....