day #2

* Sabre *

the sun hadn't come up yet . but the sound of the barricades knocking down woke me up . i shot the creature with my rifle . i checked my watch it was only three in the morning . i carefully went to my closet again grabbing my old army backpack and boots . the uniform tucked away behind my high school cap and gown .i got dressed and and packed my backpack full of weapons , ammunition  , medical supplies , and food . i too one look at my house before leaving it behind . before walking out the front door i grabbed my pictures of my childhood . i just can't lose those memories .

--------------

* shark * 

i kept my eyes trained on the road as i walked . everything was quiet . it made me on edge . i heard a  growl and yelling . i ran to the noise and saw a familiar face . i shot the zombie behind him and helped him up . Nathan are you alright ?

Nathan : no . i was running from a horde ....and fell down the hill . i think my arm .... is broken .

shark : i'm sorry but all i have is something to help the pain .

Nathan : thanks .

shark : here . we need to find some medical supplies before that arm heals up and we have to re-break it and set it back to normal .how long have you been here .

Nathan : i don't know all i remember was my apartment and moose.. shark i don't know where he is . he told me to run and i did . all i heard was him yelling and gunshots and the screams ...

 shark : Nathan ! . snap out of it . George is fine . he's special ops .he'll be alright we just need to find him .

----------------------------------------------------

* Ryan * 

 jay packed everything we needed and we both left the house . leaving it behind . i had my gun out and jay had his . the houses all around the block were broken down and the doors busted in . glass broken and bodies littered the floor of every house we passed by . we need to find people .hopefully we aren't the last ones alive ....

* jay * 

i could tell he was scared . i was to . possibly more than he was . i was never trained for anything like this not in med school . Ryan never joined the army or military or even went to med school . he  only studied plants and animal behavior . its good to know that if anything happens to me he still is able to survive . i juts need him to remember that ...

---------------------------------------------------

* moose * 

 my AK was almost out of bullets . Nathan was missing and i'm cornered by walkers . i could really use some help right now . maybe if i'm lucky someone will find me and help me .i don't know how long i can hold them off ...