year two

( a/ n : okay i know you think you missed a few chapters , but you didn't . in this chapter it officially has been two years since the virus started and you'll see what happened to moose . also this chapter will screw with your emotions )

* Nathan *

 i still can't get over feeling guilt about losing George . the last time i heard his voice was him yelling for me to run . just the thought of him makes me want to cry . he was my friend and its my fault . i should have protected him and told him to run . i shouldn't have been scared . now he's possibly gone for good . everyone was sleeping and i was staring at the endless starry sky . maybe George is up there somewhere looking down on me . keeping a me in mind . making sure i stay alive . maybe if i try hard enough i'll wake up and all of this will be just a terrible nightmare . but i know its real and moose is gone forever .....

* sabre * 

 i feel bad for Andrew . he had to kill his own sister . i still feel terrible  about having to shoot bashur . he was a good friend of mine now he's dead ....

* shark *

 its my sister's birthday . she was going to be twelve . why did this have to happen to me to all of us . we've all lost people we loved . Nathan lost George , Sabre lost his friend bashur . i lost my little sister , ryan lost his parents , jay lost everyone except ryan . ...

* ryan * 

 we've all been through a lot together . and we need to remember who we are . never lose the memories of our loved ones . its been two years and none of us know where we're going . our feet are taking us to an unknown place in the world . we have places to go an people to find .  some of us  can't handle killing like others can . i know about every healing plant on earth i just don't know if there is one that exists that cures broken people ...

-----------------

* ??? * 

please Ben .don't die . you're going to be alright . its just a scratch your alright your okay . Ben please Ben no .

???? : i'm sorry but it bit me . don't let me turn into one of them . shoot me .

??? : no i won't do it .

??? : shoot me .

??? : Ben . i can't i-

?? : mogi . if you don't want to shoot me then don't . just stay away and make sure to not get too close to me . if i turn . i don't want to bite you .

mogi : Ben .your my last fiend and person i know on earth . i am not leaving you .

Ben : you're a true friend mogi . but i can't let you get hurt .

mogi : no no no Ben put the gun down .  what are you doing Ben no !

( gun shots )