january

* ryan * 

 i can't remember when i last saw my brother Ben . i don't remember what he should look like now .he was my adoptive brother . i haven't seen him since i moved out of my parent's house .

* Sabre * 

 the snow had effected a lot shark was getting sick ryan has pneumonia . jay is risking getting sick by giving ryan is coat . i saw an old building and led them in . the house was a fair size and had an upstairs and basement . and luckily solar power . the heating worked . ryan was asleep in a bed Nathan was helping shark search the house and i was trying to reinforce the doors so no walkers or scavengers could get in . the sun was setting everyone was sound asleep in the heated house. i was still sitting in the dining room looking down at old pictures of when i was younger . i heard loud pounding coming from the the front door . expecting to find a walker . i was surprised to see a young kid and another kid . the youngest of the two was carrying the older one i helped them in and set the injure done on the couch noticing the bite on his leg . what happened ?

??? : My friend got bit . he tried shooting himself to  prevent from turning . he shot himself in the eye . is he going to be okay ?

Sabre : yeah he's going to be just fine . only problem is he won't have a right eye anymore . whats your name ?

??? : mogi . his name is Ben . his nickname is cyclone . we're both eighteen .

Sabre : okay keep an eye on him . i'll go get the others .

mogi : o-others .

Sabre : Nathan !  jay !

jay : who's this .

Nathan : who's that ?

mogi : please help Ben .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* cyclone * 

 i remember the gun going off and mogi screaming . then opening my eyes to new faces . except for one . ryan ?

ryan : what ?

cyclone : ryan . its me Ben . 

ryan : your here i can't believe it your alive .

jay : hey do you mind explaining to me whats happening .

cyclone : i'm Ryan's younger brother .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

* Nathan * 

 ryan has his brother . Sabre has shark . mogi has cyclone . jay has ryan . i have no one . moose i wish you were here .