The only thing worse than a player...Chapter41

Start from the beginning

"Ok, so...my house at 7?"

"Ok." Jake said and I nodded in agreement.

"Alright then. I have to go explain some excuse to Mrs. Pani as to why I was absent. See you guys later." Matt said and walked off.

"That was awkward..." Noreen said. "Should I go too?"

"No way babes. Not after your report." Nate said, holding onto Noreen's waist. Noreen sighed and nodded.

"Her...report?" Jason asked.

"Haha, inside thing Jason." Neal said. I raised my eyebrow at them, but let it go.

~*Maya's POV*~

Ugh! I hate this! Why did I have to go to Jason's house?! Why did I sleep with him and get into all this trouble?!

I loved Jake! I really did! I just lusted Jason! Now...I like Jason a bit more, but I'll always love Jake. He was perfect and I messed it up.

It was perfect! The football captain and the s*xy school genius! We were the prom queen and king! We were voted couple of the year, twice! I tattooed his name on my back!

Then...I slept with Jason and it all went down the drain. Now he's kissing that Lauren chick. Lauren is scum. Jake deserves much better!

"You okay Maya?" Jason asked me on my way to class. I nodded.

"Yeah babe, I'm fine. Just a bit shaken up."

"About Jake?"

"About everything. I'm sorry I dragged you into this." I said and Jason took my

hand and kissed it.

"It's ok babe. Thanks to you, Rayne forgave me for the prank."

"Well it all worked out then. Even Matt is almost ok with everyone now...although Jake will never forgive me."

"He will in time Maya. He's just a bit heartbroken right now."

"Yeah I guess...so, whatcha doing tonight?"

"Nothing....you?"

"Nothing."

"Wanna come over?"

"Sure!" I smiled and Jason smirked.

"Good. Now get to class so I can too."

"Haha, ok. Bye Jase."

"Bye Maya." Jason smiled and walked away.

~*Matt's POV*~

Idiots. Like I'M going to ask for forgiveness?! Never. Rayne is going to take me as her's, or I'll hurt her boyfriend and brother like they hurt me.

Ash and Taylor are at my house, waiting with their guns. Three big guys with guns against two guys and a girl is no match.

Too bad Noreen won't be here, but the three important ones will be. If Rayne won't take me, I'll threaten to shoot Ryder. If she still won't, I'll take pleasure in shooting Ryder.

If she STILL won't, I'll threaten to shoot Jake. She'll listen then. But I doubt she'll let Ryder get hurt. Finally I'll get her.

You know, I want her so much more than I did before. I guess 'cause of all thats happened. Well they brought it upon themselves, and i want Rayne.

~*Ryder's POV*~

At 6:45, Jake picked me up. I got in the passenger seat and saw Rayne sitting in the back.

"Evening, Gorgeous." I winked.

"Hey, Hottie." she replied and Jake gagged. I laughed as we drove off.

When we arrived at Matt's house, there was another car parked in the driveway. His car? His parents? A friend? It doesn't matter. We're here on business.

Jake knocked on the door, and looked at us.

"Be careful guys. Matt never apologizes. I think he might try to convince Rayne to be with him. So beware of any tricks to make you look like your cheating or not good for eachother."

"No problem. I don't think he can split us up. We trust eachother blindly now." Rayne said and I nodded in agreement.

"You guys are whipped." Jake said as the door opened.

"Hey guys!" Matt said opening the door. He let us in and we sat in his family room. I didn't like the feeling of the room. The whole house was a bit dark and it smelled bad. Worse than when we came to beat him up. It smells like ciggaretes and sweat.

"So! Should we get started?" Jake asked then Matt smirked.

"Oh we'll get started. Ash! Taylor!" he said then two guys with tattoos and piercings came out of his kitchen.

"What?!" Rayne gasped and I growled. I knew it. It was a trap.

~*Jason's POV*~

I sat in the living room with Maya, watching Saw III. I dont get it... About Matt I mean. He never apologizes! And if I were in his place, i wouldn't be apologizing. I'd be asking for an apology!

Something is up. Maya looked at me.

"What's wrong Jase?"

"I'm worried about Ryder, Rayne and Jake."

"Why? They're all together."

"But I don't trust Matt. At all."

"Well...I'm sure they'll be fine, Jason."

"If you think so, Maya." Emily said, walking in.

"Whats that supposed to mean?" I asked her.

"I mean that I would never stay in the same room as Matt after what Noreen told me."

"Cause of him playing her?" i asked.

"Oh no. Because of his gun." Emily said and Maya and i glared at her.

"What gun?!" i asked.

"Noreen wrote a report on when those thugs tried to hurt her and Rayne. She said that Matt saved them, but he had a gun in his pocket. Like he carries it casually." Emily said.

"WHAT?!" Maya and I gasped. Idiot! Matt has a gun?! And he randomly invites them over to "apologize"?!

"Oh sh*t!" I yelled and grabbed my cellphone and jacket. My turn to help my bestfriend and show the rest I'm sorry.

------------------------------------------

Vote and Comment!!!