The only thing worse than a player...Chapter 11

Hey guys:) sorry to leave u hanging, lol

vote and comment:)

----------------------------------------

Chapter 11

~*Ryders POV*~

i cant believe im actually kissingg Rayne! I mean, ive wanted to, but i actually did it!

I wa still holding her shoulders, so she couldnt do anything about my lips on hers. She seemed shocked at first...but then...she moved her lips on mine, and we kissed together, long and hard.

We were still sitting on the couch, so without breaking the kiss, i layed her down on the cusions, with me on top pressing against her. I made sure not to crush, her, as our lips moved.

In a few minutes, i pulled away, and Rayne was breathing heavily and gasping softly. Her face was flushed and her lips were red and a bit swollen. She looked even prettier than before.

"Wow..." she finally said, "that was amazing!" she breathed. I smiled and pecked her cheek quickly. Rayne blushed again.

"Ryder?" she asked.

"Yeah?" i grinned.

"Are you serious about what you said? Or are you...playing me?" she asked, slowly...almost hurt. I shook my head quickly.

"No Rayne...im serious. Ive liked you for a long while...since Jason gave you your nickname, plain rayne. I took notice of you then...Then i liked you."

"Why? I wasnt pretty or anything."

"At first, i thought you were Plain Rayne. I never cared about you. You were always "Jakes little sister'. But then he'd talk about you and i wanted to check you out myself.

I saw you in class and stuff, and i saw you were smart, and attentive. Then i looked at you harder and saw...that your pretty. More of a natural beauty. Not a Monica, Opal and Kelly beauty. Thats when i knew...i liked you." i smiled shyly.

Rayne was beaming.

"Is that why you talked to me alot?"

"Yeah. That, and cause you reminded me of Catherine. I felt comfortable around you." i said. Rayne smiled widely.

"I like you too, Ryder." she said. I smiled wider, and pulled her closer to me and kissed her again. Rayne responded immediatly and we were at it again, until...

"Ahem?" Jake asked. We broke apart, and sat straight. Rayne fixed herself and smiled shyly.

"Hey Jake!" she said nervously. Jake wasnt smiling.

"What was that Rayne? Ryder?" he asked.

"I kissed Rayne." i said strongly.

" i know that. I saw." Jake growled. He glared at me.

"Stay away from her Ryder. Your like Jason and Kyle. You'll hurt her!"

"No i wont, Jake. Id never hurt her."

"Yes you would! I know you. You do 100's of girls."

"Did! Not do. I dont do that anymore...well not since i knew i wanted Rayne." I said.

"Are you telling me, that youd quit your playerness, for Rayne?" he asked, incredulously. I nodded, surprising myself. Now i think of it...i would. Jake glared at me then scoffed.

"Well, i wont kick your b*tt this time Ryder. But dont hurt or make my sister uncomfortable...or ill hurt you so bad, you'll wish you were--" he was inturrupted by Maya.

"Ok, guys, practice over for today. Tommorow we surprise Jason!" she squealed. Jake gave me one last glare then turned to Maya.

"Ok then, lets go Rayne." Jake said, grabbing her arm. Rayne was still smiling, beaming at me. I quickly cupped Raynes face and kissed her lips. She blushed, Jake growled and Maya gasped.

I smirked, and quickly got my stuff as we all left without a word.

~*Raynes POV*~

W.O.W. I...am...shocked. Ryder...THE Ryder...likes me! A lot! Enough to get out of being a player!

He kissed me! THREE times! I cant believe it! He's liked me for a while too! And...he...made me feel...good again. Like i was worth something without the makeup, and clothes.

He also didnt touch me. He respected my personal area. I think i might...like him alot too...alot alot. Like A LOT!

When we got home, i went to take a shower and put away my new clothes. My parents got a shock yesterday when they saw me, but when they saw i was happy, they were too.

I wrapped a towel around myself and ran to my room. I got into a matching red underwear set, then let my towel drop. As i searched for my sweatpants, my door busted open.

"Hey Rayne, mom said--" Jake stopped as he saw me. I quickly turned around and stared at him. He was looking at me, or rather at my bod...and staring in a way that made me feel icky.

"Jake?" i asked, as if to encourage him to leave. Jakes eyes rose and fell on me and i saw something flash theough his face.

"Jake!" i yelled, covering myself with the towel. Jake snapped back to life and looked at my face.

"Umm...mom wants you to help set the table." he said, slowly leaving the room.

That was weird...Jake looked like he wanted to...NAH! He's my bro! No mistake in that. We look very identical. Blond hair, blue eyes, same nose and face shape...we're family. Then why would my brother look like that?

Could it still be about Ryder and me? No, theres something about Jake. He was thinking. Not looking at me, more of through me. All my life, Jake has been there to help me. He knows that we are bestfriends, and that he thinks of my safety alot.

Well tommorow...i start to get Jason!

---------------------------------

Hey guys:) ok, so what your thinkin about Jake, is proabably not true. This story isnt gross enough for Rayne or Jake to actually do something like that with their sybling.

No scenes like that with them...(eww to u all who thought that inc*st is part of my story.) Jake or Rayne might WANT that, or hint it, or something, but dont worry about that:):)

VOTE AND COMMENT!