The only thing worse than a player...Chapter33

Hey dudes, heres te next part:):)

-----------------------------------------------

CHAPTER33

~*Raynes POV*~

Yay! They got Matt! Or so Jake told me. But they didnt get Lauren. Ryder said that they wouldnt hit a girl so me, Maya, Noreen and Jenny have to deal with her. Ugh! Why does he have to go after MY Ryder?

I dont want to hit or mess with her. She's been my friend for years. I do want her to get her head on straight...but not to hurt her. Maybe i can help her.

"Hello?"

"Hey Lauren? This is Rayne."

"Really? Why?"

"I want to talk to you. Its important."

"Ok, go ahead."

"First, im totally angry with you for setting me up like that!"

"I know. I knew you werent going to be happy and thankful."

"Anyways! The boys didnt mess with you yesterday, because they wouldnt hit a girl. But you saw what they did to Matt right?"

"Yes...i did...and it made me relize something."

"What?"

"Ryder is SO not worth all this!"

"What?!"

"Yeah! I mean, he's cute and i see why you like him, but im over him now. You two will never be seperated, and i respect that." Lauren said and i gasped. Is she for real?!

"Lauren, are you serious? Cause you did kinda play me with an act like this before."

"Im totally serious Rayne. I cant stand this conflict between me and everyone. I hate Kelly and Opal. You and Jenny are still the best people ive ever known. Ryder is ok, and so is Shane, but im not wanting them anymore."

"Can you swear on your mothers heart that your telling the truth?"

"yes."

"Swear."

"I swear on my mothers heart that i am over Ryder and Shane and i will never try and steal them. I also swear that i miss being friends with you and Jenny and that i hate Opal and Kelly." Lauren said in one breath. My face smiled widely.

"In that case...you can join our trio again." i said and Lauren giggled.

"Seriously!?"

"Yeah."

"Oh My Gosh! Thank you Rayne! Thank you! I'll call Jenny! Bye!" she said and i smiled.

"Bye Lauren." i said and hung up. Yes! Laurens BACK! Yay! I wont have to hurt her AND she got her head on straight! Yes!!!!

~*Jasons POV*~

Whoo! That was an eventful night. First tutoring...that ended up being a heavy makeout session...which led to s*x all night long! I shouldnt be surprised...it did happen every Saturday or Sunday night with this chick.

She is good! Experienced and hot! Its too bad i have to kinda make her tipsy most of the time.

Sat up straight on my bed and looked down at the hot girl sleeping next to me. I leaned down and kissed her neck. She didnt move so i kissed it again and again until she smiled.

"Hey Jase." she smiled.

"Hey Gorgeous. How'd you sleep?"

"Mmm, wonderful. You?"

"Same." i said and uncovered her. Her n*ked body made me all jumpy and i smiled at her. She looked at my d**k and raised an eyebrow.

"Getting excited a bit early eh?"

"Its your fault." i smirked and she smiled.

"You woke me up."

"You wore me out last night."

"Cause you seduced me."

"Cause you came over in that outfit."

"Cause you called!"

"Cause you offered!"

"Cause you-- ok im out of ideas." she sighed and i laughed.

"Your cute." i said and she chuckled, and sat up.

"Not as cute as you."

"I know." i smirked and she rolled her eyes. I leaned over to her and kissed her softly. She kissed me back then got off my bed.

"Where are you going?" i asked.

"Back home. My mom is probably worried." she said. I smiled.

"ok fine. When do we have another tutoring session?"

"I dont know. I'll see how today goes and ill call you!" she smiled, and i walked up to her and helped her get dressed.

"Thanks for the help last night." i said.

"No problem. Its what everyone wants anyways."

"What?" i asked puzzled.

"Nevermind. Glad i could help you." she said and we kissed then parted.

Daaanng! I like her! Not love...yet, but she's amazing! Her brown hair, her sparkly eyes, her amazing body! Everything! But i have to get Rayne. I at least have to TRY to bed her. I can have the other girl as mine later.

~*Laurens POV*~

Everything i told Rayne was true. I dont want Ryder. I want Jake. Jake's hotter anyway. Everyone knows that older guys treat you better anyway. Stupid Maya is in the way though.

Jason's done his part in this mix-up but its not enough. Jake needs to relize that im whats best for him and that Maya's an idiot!

When i told Jenny what i told Rayne, she squealed and called Rayne. We did a three-way and now we're having a sleepover on Tuesday at Raynes house.

Perfect! Me and Jake will be in the same house without Maya! I can make my move without interruption!

--------------------------------------------

Ok guys vote and comment! Everyone has an important part in this romance. Some more than you think.

Dont jump to conclusions and wait for chapter 34:)

Also read my other story "The New Sexy Boys in Town are Virgins?"