Chapter 1

It had been about 3 months since Aidan had miraculously traveled to their reality, and things were more or less back to normal on the castle of lions. (Except for the part how everyone was still trying to get their heads around Keith and lance being a couple).

It was only 6:30am and Keith and lance were in lance's room cuddling on lance's bed and talking about life back on earth. Hunks voice came blaring through the speakers.
"Guys, breakfast's ready" He said.
Keith looked up at me "wow, he's early."
lance just shrugged and detached Keith's arms from around his torso. they both got to our feet and started walking towards the kitchen.

They came to a door they came to more or less every day, although this time when they opened it the corridor that followed was pitch black. Lance and Keith turned to each other looking quite confused.
"Um? Maybe there was a power cut?" Lance said in confusion.
Keith raised an eyebrow "in just one corridor?"
Lance shrugged but proceeded to walk down the darkened corridor holding Keith's hand tight.

When they reached the other end of the corridor and the door slid open, the lights were back on and everything seemed to be normal. So they continued the walk to the kitchen. Although when they reached the kitchen and the door slid open they realised things were far from normal.

Sat there eating breakfast were shiro, pidge, allura, Coran and hunk. Although that was the only thing that was normal. Because also sat with them was... Aidan and 4 other people. And weirdest of all Keith and lance, but older. Lance and Keith stared at them in awe, and they all stared back.
Then Aidan got up "Keith? Lance? What are you doing here?"
Keith started to smile. "Aidan! Nice to see you again. But how are we meeting you again? And who are all these people?" He asked looking around the room at all the unfamiliar faces and some a little to familiar.
Aidan turned around to see who Keith was looking at "oh right, well these are the other 4 paladins of Voltron. Nerrissa, Quinn, cai and alya." He said pointing to each of them. "And these are my parents from this reality" He then pointed towards the older Keith and lance.
Lance walked up to himself "hi, nice to meet you. I'm you." He said shaking his hand
The older lance smiled "nice to meet you too me. I'm you." They both burst out laughing.
Keith just waved at himself awkwardly.
Shiro put down the spoon which he was using to eat his cereal "so, from what I have observed, you two know Aidan but we have never seen you in our lives, Even though Aidan rarely goes somewhere without someone as backup?"
Pidge looked away from lance and Keith and looked at shiro "technically, we have seen them before. They are Keith and lance, but they can't be our Keith and lance because our ones are stood right there and are much older."
Aidan turned around to look at pidge "remember that time I went missing and when I came back I said I was in another reality. You all thought I was crazy, but these are the keith and lance from the reality I went to." He turned back to Keith and lance. "How is that relationship between you two going by the way."
Keith perked up "good actually, though the team is still getting their heads around it."
Hunk walked up to lance and narrowed his eyes "are you the real lance? Tell me something only lance would know."
Lance rolled his eyes "fine, at the garrison you had a crush on Amy Matthews."
Pidge started laughing "ha! Really. That's who you went for?"
Hunk frowned at her "quiet miss my brother is my boyfriend."
Pidge got up from her seat "Hey, I never said that. It's not my fault you went through my stuff and then jumped to conclusions."
Shiro glared at them "guys." He turned back to lance and Keith "Well, at least now we know your not spies"
Allura tilted her head "actually, they could be two more kurons."
Lance and Keith looked confused "who?" They said in unison.
She looked concerned "Oh, you don't know?"