Today, I had a show in New York.  Three years ago my first album came out and everything around me got crazier. I had to go practically everywhere to perform the titles. I had a lot of interviews, meet and greet and more. Three years later and I'm still so busy. Yesterday, I had a photo shoot for the New York magazine, then I had to perform in a club. Today, I have this show and tomorrow I'm going on this radio to do another interview. I'm so blessed right now, it's incredible. 

But I still feel so...empty. Since this day, I'm missing Kim too much for my own good. Every night I'm dreaming about her. Every day I'm thinking about her. Sometimes, I even have like hallucinations. I see her everywhere I go. I tried to move on, but it's way more difficult than what I believed. I had slept with some girls, but every time it was so boring and I felt nothing. During the sex the only girl I was seeing was Kim. I tried to stay busy the more possible, but there is always this little time where my mind wanders and guess who always comes in. Kim. 

Still today, I can't understand why I'm so obsessed with her. After all, she left. She left me and never did look back. She cut me off of her life and I had never seen her again. I tried to find her, but I didn't know where she was. She lied to me when she said that she was going to her mother's. I searched her how I could, but the world is big and there is a lot of people. Too much people ! I simply gave up when I finally realized that it was too late. She was gone. 

I cried during some months. I had something so great in my life and that went away in a snap. All happened too quick. And one day, I just decided to keep going. My family counts on me. I am the only one who can take care of them. I couldn't abandon them. My three nieces are my angels and I promised to my brother to give them the world, so it's what I'm doing right now...with the help of my voice. 

I still can't believe that I got out of the hood thanks to my voice. I didn't even know that I could really sing, but someone gave me my chance and I took it and now I'm here. Still alive and free. 

But without my love. Kim's leaving left a big hole in my heart. Will I love someone again ? Will I finally forget her ? Will we see again ? I know that I need this to happen. Just to be able to completely turn the page. It's not too much that I'm asking for, isn't it ? 

"Are you okay ? You know, we can cancel if you don't feel alright." Xavier asked concerned.

I shook my head coming back to reality, "No, I'm good. I'm gonna do it. They paid to see me, so I'm gonna go on this scene and sing for them." I answered putting my sunglasses on. I took a deep breath and began to sing making my way on stage. The crowd got crazy. Females threw their panties and bras at me directly and I caught one or two. It became a routine. It was ridiculous and the love was amazing. I just felt so blessed and grateful. 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

[ The next day ]

"Aug, wake up ! " I heard while I was still sleeping peacefully. I didn't want to open my eyes because it meant that I had to let Kim go again. But they opened by themselves anyways. 

"Shawn, man, f*ck you. The f*ck you want ?! " I semi-screamed with my sleepy voice. I was pissed suddenly. I had this awesome dream with Kim. We were in the bed about to-- Wait ! Urg ! Again ?! Get out of my mind !

"What's wrong with you ? Why do you want me to get out of your mind ? " I realized that I had say it out loud and not in my head as I thought. I wiped my face and shook my head.

"Kim ? " He asked smirking.

I nodded my head, "What did she do to you, bro ? And why do you not just call her ? Or something. You're starting scaring me." He suggested sitting on the couch across from the bed. 

"Man, if only I had something to get in contact with her, but nothing. And I guess, I still love her, that's why." I responded getting up. 

"Love ? I think it's more than that. You were really into that girl, huh ? " 

"Yeah, I think. I mean...I had that special connection with her. I felt complete and now....I don't know, man. Maybe she bewitched me, you know ? " I said chuckling. 

"Yeah, maybe. But seriously, you need to get ready. We have to be at the radio at eleven." I sighed and went in the bathroom. One hour and thirty minutes later, I was ready to go. During the road I couldn't help it. She was in all my thoughts. I thought I was losing my mind. And I thought that I was about to need a doctor when I....actually saw her. In these streets, walking with her head staring at the ground. She was wearing a jeans with white converse, a white t-shirt and a jean jacket over it. What the hell ?!

"STOP THAT CAR RIGHT THE F*CK NOW !!! " I screamed already opening the door and ready to run after her.

Love is craziness......

___________________________

Let me know what you think about this chapter.

A/N: 😩 sorry if it sucks and it's too short, but I have a writer's block period and I really wanted to update something. #TheStruggle lol 

Thanks for reading.

Sorry for the mistakes !