"How do you see this baby topping!? He barely handles a handjob without melting! But if he wants to sure, why not."

"Again a question by the same person: 'What's up with this werewolf rank business, I don't understand?'" The author looks through her book about werewolf ranks and starts opening her mouth but realizes the question is for Yoongi so silently closes it.

"Well... There is one main pack whose leader is Bang Sihyuk. A leader always has to be alpha. The main pack has a lot of small ones, one of which is ours. There can be a lot of alphas but this doesn't mean they are leaders of a pack, it just means they have a lot of authority. A leader is chosen on special council with all alphas. The betas are basically your normal people. And then... Omegas. They have the least authority as they are usually used as sex slaves. Male omegas are really rare and have the ability of giving birth." Huffs tiredly. "I think that's it but if there is more don't hesitate to ask." Smiles.

"I couldn't have done better." Throws her book in the bin. "I won't need this." Fake sobs. "Welp, next, haha. JiminieEhPabo: 'WHY WERE YOU FLIRTING WITH JIMIN IN TWITTER ARE YOU REAL?!!!'" Wiggles her brows.

"Shut it. We just did. You liked it either way, didn't you?"

"Rude. teenagarcia11 asks: 'Will you do anything to save / have Jimin?' You better say y-"

"Of course. I love Jimin and will do anything for him to be happy." Shows his gummy smile while the author melts.

"XxlovelypotatoxX asks how you wound is and h2w-i2r adds to it in wonder whether you feel any abdominal pain." Plays with her nails while Yoongi answers.

"You will be surprised by how I'm but it's too early to say." Smirks and then laughs evilly.

"O~k... Taekookwings says she loves you by the way."

"Love you too." Jimin pouts hearing that. "But not as much as Jiminie." Jimin hugs his arm lovingly.

"ceboo_queen says: 'Do u not realize your wound opened back up'. Oh, and she wishes you happy birthday!" The author giggles.

"What's with everyone and my wound? Also thank you."

"PrincessaRory wonders what would you do if Jimin was a vampire."

"Still try my best to be with him. I'll even fight the main pack for him."

The author skips to the next person on the table.

"Jinnie~! My favourite mum! How about some questions from your fans?"

"Shoot them!" He laughs some people wondering who is clearing the windows again then realizing it was Jin.

"-Female_Flash1947- says: 'Hi Jinnie, what's your favourite thing about Namjoon?"

"Easy. Have you seen these dimples!?" Pokes Namjoon's right dimple and he chuckles.

"The same person asks who is your favourite child."

"I still don't really have my own children but from my adopted ones I most love my newest one - Jiminie." They high five across the table.

"teenagarcia11 asks: 'How did you feel when people say mean things to you? Does Namjoon make you feel better afterwards?'"