5

"Ugh!"

Jimin groaned as he fell on top of the bed. He was panting really hard and wasn't feeling too well. The world was spinning as he would have described it. The boy gulped loudly as he rolled over now laying on his stomach.

"Mmh!" He whined as he started swinging his legs back and forth. Jimin extended his arms, stretching them and yawned as he looked at his phone.

"Two fifty-three..." He muttered and rubbed his eyes in order to stay awake a bit more.

After spending some time at the club, he had finished the drinks the handsome stranger slash Mr. Min Yoongi had left. Around an hour ago Hoseok realized he wasn't alone at the club and went to pick up his new friend who was now slightly drunk, his head rested on the bar.

Now Jimin was trying to remember what he was planning to do before he goes to sleep. He went through his phone – Facebook, Twitter, some games which he just couldn't yet beat and finally opening his contacts by mistake made him realize what he was missing. It was the hot stranger.

Jimin quickly went through his pockets in order to find the small crumpled note. He stared at the ten-number contact before entering it on his phone and opening the message app.

Me

Hey, um, I'm the boy from the club

Mister Hot Stuff

Why, hello, bby

Me

What did you mean by being my future savior?

Jimin rolled once again in his bed. The guy was being slow with his answers but Jimin was impatient and sleepy. He needed answers and maybe, just maybe, he wanted some company...

Mister Hot Stuff

What, you already feel the need for me? 😏

Mister Hot Stuff

Shaw I come and show you how to forget all worries? 😉

Me

Nah, I guess I'm fine 😁

Me

I won't mind meeting tho, here's boring af

Mister Hot Stuff

Hmm....

Mister Hot Stuff

Hmmmmm...

Mister Hot Stuff

Hmmmmmmmmmm....

Me

Oh, come ooon! ~

Mister Hot Stuff

Fine!

Mister Hot Stuff

One o'clock at Ginnie's

Mister Hot Stuff

And don't bring anyone, I want to show you around 😉

Me

Not like I have anyone to bring 😅

Jimin placed his phone on the night stand and layed on the bed throwing a thin blanket over himself even though it was hot.

He took a deep breath and snuggled into his pillow, his small hands searching for something bigger to hold but sadly not finding it. Jimin gave up and eventually curled into a cute ball ready to leave the dull reality and go to the land where everything was possible or else said – his dreams.

°°°

Black. This was the color which would describe the animal which was looking Jimin in the eyes. The wolf's eyes weren't leaving Jimin's making him feel at the same time excited and scared.

White. This was the color surrounding both of the souls. Wasn't it summer? No, there, it was winter. Snow everywhere as well as the cold. Snowflakes were falling from the sky making the scenery even more beautiful. Even more pure and innocent, definitely not suitable for the situation.

The atmosphere was for sure not calm. Pressure was available in the air – one waiting for the other's actions.

The pink haired male took a sharp breath and took a step backwards not realizing he was provoking the animal that way.

The black wolf jumped landing with his full force on top of Jimin. It started sniffing the human and then went on licking every inch of the boy's bare skin making him shiver.

The animal was wagging its tail as excitement and want were noticeable in its eyes. Jimin just couldn't stop watching it. He was captivated by its beauty. 'Ah... I can't run away... I don't want to...' The loneliness in the beast's eyes made him think that and regret every thought about leaving it alone. It was now impossible...

°°°

Jimin woke up as he fell if his bed. He was breathing hard and tried his best to calm down. The dream he had just had couldn't leave his thoughts and more specifically – the black wolf's lonely brown eyes...

°°°

Guys, can you suggest me some  movies? 😄