38

Yoongi took a deep breath and turned to Jinyoung who was glaring at him.

"I've come to get what's mine so hands off." Yoongi referred to the hand Jinyoung had placed on Jimin's tight without him noticing.

The werewolf glared and the vampire answered him with the same action. Seriously... Why couldn't the two species just get along with one another? The main answer would be their different way of thinking and the other was their constant want to be at the very top. However, there wasn't enough place for two at the top.

"I'm not an object for you to own." Jimin interrupted the epic eye glaring contest between Jinyoung and Yoongi. "Moreover, you were the one who told me to go away... Remember? Or do werewolfs naturally have bad memory?"

Jimin snickered and made one more step forward letting the moonlight shower him and show all of his features.

Yoongi gasped. He didn't want to believe what Jin was telling him up to that moment. His beautiful Jimin he admired so much had his once tanned skin pale and all covered with bluish bite marks. His hair was sticking in all directions. His eyes looked tired with dark circles under them. Some blood still noticeable on his shirt from Jinyoung drinking earlier.

"What have you done to him!?!?" Yoongi shouted as loud as he could and it was quite a lot. Anger clearly available in his voice. "Jimin... Jiminie... My mochi... What have they done to you..?" The once angry voice had turned into a gentle soothing one towards the pink haired male who was trying to recover from the shock of shouting Yoongi, something he hadn't imagined he would ever see or hear.

"Now, now, Yoongi! Leave the boy alone. He came to us on his free will, didn't you, Chimie?" Jaebum questioned but he wasn't really familiar with the reason why there were werewolfs. All he knew was that they were scaring his Youngjae and his friend. Jimin nodded still wide-eyed from the shock. "You see... With your shouting yiu are doing nothing but scaring him."

Jaebum patted Jimin on the back and the boy finally came to his senses. Jimin strengthened his back and gulped loudly.

"I-I'm ok... Go away..." The last part he whispered as if he was made to say it but it actually wasn't one of his real wishes. And so Yoongi pretended not to have heard.

"Jimin... Let's talk... Please, doll." Yoongi had a truly pitiful expression as if he was on the verge of crying.

Three souls were suffering - Yoongi's, Jimin's and Jinyoung's, and two souls were enjoying the sight of the others' suffering - the werewolf / vampire couple.

"Oh, Jimin! Please!" Taehyung mocked before dramatically falling into Jungkook's arms. "Let's talk! I beg you!" He fake sobbed and Jungkook had to bite on his lip in order not to laugh.

"Hey! Stop it, you two!" Jin scowled as a breathy laugh exited Kook's mouth.

"And why so, mummy?" Jungkook placed his hands on Tae's ass giving him a sign to jump up. The older did and wrapped his legs around the alpha's waist. "Look at my baby having fun." Jungkook smirked as he rubbed his nose onto Taehyung's collarbones making him giggle.

"I didn't know your mommy is Jin, Kookie." Tae giggled but after that pouted as Jungkook put him back on the ground.

"Jin's family basically brought you up, show some gratitude, brat!" Namjoon hissed as he squeezed his mate's shoulder.

"Jungkook, you used to be so chill back then! What happened!?" Jackson questioned feeling confused by the sudden change of character of the puppy he remembers making fun of along with Namjoon when they were little.

"Love and stupidity happened! Oh, right... You two were away at that time... The time Namjoon humiliated me in front of the whole village by marking me like some animal!" Jungkook had a hateful look on his face.

"We know... Jin told us." Mark murmured to himself. "He was forced... As an alpha you should know it too!"

"I don't care-!"

The others continued on arguing about things they weren't supposed to while Yoongi was still glaring at Jinyoung who was glaring back as if they were about to start fighting anytime soon. Jimin between the two.

"Back off, Jimin is mine."

"Was. You lost him. You have no right to speak as if he's your pet or object. He has chosen me to some lying hoe like yours truly."

Jimin was just shifting his gaze from the one to the other not knowing what to do. The creatures of the night made their decisions before him, however.

Yoongi turned into his wolf form while Jinyoung prepared for battle by getting into a fight position.

It didn't took them long before they collided.

°°°

Protip about how to spend your weekend by the author:

Step 1: Wake up
Step 2: Get your phone
Step 3: Open Wattpad
Step 4: Find something to read
Step 5: Don't stop till it's time to sleep

Congratulations, you've accomplished the perfect weekend badge! 💯😂