Chapter 11~

"What's your obsession with cafes?" Jimin asks as he slide into the small booth, sitting in front on Yoongi. "Also I thought we were going for a walk?"

The first thing Yoongi notices was the small bruising around Jimin's neck. It was light but still noticeable. It looks as if someone had wrapped their hands around his neck. Yoongi's heart sunk at the thought of someone's hands wrapped around Jimin's neck it boils his blood.

"It's not an obsession. I just can't find the right coffee. And plans always change" Yoongi says his voice shaking from the anger he's holding back. He doesn't understand why he's feeling this way, or why he only feels this way with Jimin. He's lived so long already, the only feeling he knows how to feel is patience, happiness, and determination.

But the feeling of blood boiling and his skin itching as his limbs want to reach out to Jimin and inspect his neck further with a feeling he can't describe has Yoongi stumped.

"Ahhh" Jimin hums nodding softly as he notices Yoongi's eyes trailing his neck with his brow pulled together. The aura that now surrounds him is grey with a tint of blue. "I should bring you to this cafe I know. It not popular but the coffee there is wonderful" Jimin says still staring at the aura above the angel. "It's a family owned business and they own a farm in Jeju I think where they grow their own coffee beans" Jimin says as he watches the angels aura now expand throughout the cafe.

He's never seen an aura like Yoongi's before. It's almost like it thrives off its surroundings. The color began to turn a shade of pink and purple blotched into the grey and blue tint.

His eyes moved down back to Yoongi's who's eyes were now glued to Jimin's lips. Conflicting feelings were noticeable on his eyes eyes his nose scrunched a little before he turned his head and looks out the window.

"Sure. Take me there one day" he nods.

"Here you do sir" a feminine voice made its self known and both Yoongi and Jimin turn to look at the young human who had a bright smile on her face.

"One Caramel Royale, and one green tea frap with java chips" the girl said as she set both drinks down in front of the two men.

Her eyes scanned Yoongi's face and a light blush tints her cheeks making Jimin frown.

"Thanks, That will be all" his voice slipped past his lips sounding irritated.

She looked at Jimin and nodes as she walked away getting the hint.

"No need to be rude" Yoongi smirks as he examines Jimin's face.

A small pout graces the demons lips and a pink tint found its way to his cheeks.

"I wasn't rude. I simply let her know she could leave" Jimin says grabbing the green tea and sucking the straw with a pout still visible on his lips.

"Mhmm" Yoongi nods taking his cup and sipping. "Whatever helps you sleep at night" Yoongi says with a smile momentarily forgetting about the marks that were tinted on Jimin's neck.

But it only lasted a moment before Yoongi pulled Jimin's arm forcing the demon to be dragged closer to the angel across the table. His stomach was pressed painfully against the rim on the table and chest on top. His drink now forgotten was moved to the side as Yoongi leaned closer to Jimin's neck.

"How'd that get there?" His voice was rough and his free hand was now inching towards Jimin's neck.

Jimin's heart sped rapidly as the angels fingers lightly flutters onto his neck.

Yoongi's eyes flickers up to Jimin's lips in realization of how close they now are.

"Yoongi" Jimin mummers softly. His eyes zero in on Yoongi's lips before he whispers his next words. "If you're not going to kiss me then I suggest you let me go"

The words made its way to Yoongi's ear and realization dawns on him. Letting out a shaky breath he lets go of Jimin's arm and leans back into his seat.

"Sorry" he grunts looking anywhere but at Jimin.

Jimin can see the uneasiness and confusion on the angels face making him breath out a sigh. Leaning back he intwines his fingers in a lock setting them down the table.

"You're such a tease" Jimin smirks playing cool as if the beautiful angel in front of him had no effect on him.

"Am not" Yoongi says looking back at Jimin who was biting his lip softly.

"You're lucky I held back. I woulda stolen your second kiss" Jimin winks making Yoongi blush softly.

"W- what makes you think you were my f- first?" Yoongi fires back lamely.

"Lack of experience?" Jimin puts a finger to his lips as he morphs his face into one of thought. "You didn't kiss like you knew what you were doing, or maybe you just suck?" Jimin continues as Yoongi's face turns red.

"Shut the hell up" Yoongi grits out sounding embarrassed as his eyes roamed the cafe they sat in.

Jimin began laughing loudly. There was a small squeak in between each breath he took as he laughed. Yoongi looks to The now bright demon who's eyes glowed a soft gold and the shadow of his wings can be seen.

"Interesting" Yoongi says as he stares at Jimin's eyes.

"What?" Jimin says as he calms himself down. "My eyes?" He points at himself now the smile slipping.

"I hear it happens to demons who dwell in the human world too long feeding off the feelings of others" Yoongi says as he leans in close taken aback by how beautiful the sight of the gold in Jimin's eyes shines.

"It also means I'm dying" Jimin nods softly making Yoongi look at him in confusion.

"I thought it meant you just become evil and posses humans to kill" Yoongi frowns. "I was taught that for years" he moves back crossing his arms.

"Well you were taught a lie" Jimin whispers looking at the now confused angel. "I'm dying. Us demons can posses a human anytime we want if they are weak" Jimin says taking another sip from his straw and clears his throat as he looks out the window. "But only some of us do that. We come to the human world to die. Or fulfill a mission. Which ever comes first" Jimin shakes his head. "I was hear for a mission" Jimin says looking back at Yoongi.

"What kind of mission?" Yoongi asks.

"I kill" Jimin says slowly. "I've killed many angles before" he whispers softly as he looks at Yoongi's face run cold.

"You've killed angles?" The words came out slow and steady which made Jimin scared. Yoongi's face was blank and cold. He was too calm. His aura was turn into a black lake as he sat there staring at the demon.

It was as if Yoongi had just remembered his mission. As if he was just woken up.

But Yoongi couldn't help but feel a sorrow for the loss of the many angels he remembers coming down for missions and never returning. The friends he had made. The many angels who's loved ones were still waiting patiently for them.

Yoongi grabbed Jimin's hand that laid on the table and his halo flashed bright as they disappeared leaving the small cafe.

——————

Hello my beautiful readers.

Omg!!! 500 reads?! So happy 😭😭 thank you! 💕

Sorry this chapter sucks 😂 I'm still new to the whole fanfic thing.. and tbh I don't think it gets easy. But it is still fun to do.
Hope this wasn't too bad. Love you all!!!!! Take care of your health! 💕