Chapter Fifty One

Emilio's POV
(1 month later)
It is crazy to think that on a few months I'm gonna be a dad. It feels weird, this wasn't planned. I have been planning something really big for me and Isabelle but she doesn't know yet. I think she is really gonna like it. I hope she does.

Isabelle's POV
Isabelle: Do we have pickles?
Emilio: I think, why?
Isabelle: Do we have pistachios?
Tessa: Maybe.
Isabelle: Do we have peanut butter?
Jake: I'm pretty sure, let me check.
Ivan: No need. We are all out of everything you want. Sorry.
Isabelle: Let me check.
I started to get out of bed but everyone pushed me back down.
Tessa: You can't get out of bed for 8 more hours.
Emilio: Doctors order. Strict bed rest, remember?
Isabelle: Yeah.
We were having some problems 4 days ago. And by problems I mean that there was mild bleeding and lot more vomiting. The doctor said that everything was fine but I had to be on bed rest for 4 days.
Ivan: Is there anything else you want?
Isabelle: I want food. Just food.
Jake: I know this is gonna sound strange but we cruelly have no food.
Isabelle: Then get of your lazy ass and go to the store. Take Tessa and Ivan too. You'll need Tessa and Ivan looks like he is gonna rip the hair from his head.
Ivan: No I'm not.
Isabelle: Go!
I threw a pillow at him and he ran. Emilio got up, got the pillow and put it behind my head.
Emilio: Are you ready for our date tonight?
Isabelle: Yes. I'm ready tp get out of this bed.
Emilio: I'm ready too.
It was quiet. Really quiet.
Isabelle: Sooo. Names.
Emilio: This is the first time in 5 months that you have brought up names. Fire away.
Isabelle: If it's two girls, Chloe and Ashley.
Emilio: No.
Isabelle: Fine, you come up with two names.
Emilio: If it's boys I say we go Emilio Jr. and Emilio III.
Isabelle: This is gonna take a while.
45 minutes later, and a lot of debating we decided that we would name them...
Isabelle: Those are cute.
Emilio: Yeah. We can't tell anyone yet cause we might change our minds.
Isabelle: I won't.
Emilio: Sure.
We fell asleep after that. When I woke up there was a jar of pickles, peanut butter, a bag of pistachios, and a timer with 3 hours left. I ate most of the food by the side of my bed in a matter of minutes. Emilio didn't see it so when he woke up and kissed me, he regretted it.
Emilio: EW! What did you eat, a cave man?
Isabelle: Pickles, peanut butter and pistachios.

(3 hours latter)
Emilio: Ease yourself up.
Tessa: Be careful.
Jake: Please.
Ivan: Let me help you.
Isabelle: I got this!
Everyone: Okay.
They all backed away. I love being terrifying. It's fun. I slowly got out of bed. I waddled my pregnant self straight to the bathroom. I took a nice long shower and brushed my teeth.
Emilio: This isn't gonna be fancy we are just going somewhere.
Isabelle: I'm still gonna look nice any way.
I put on a flowered dress and some tan heels. I also slightly curled my hair.

Emilio's POV She got in the car and I blindfolded her

Emilio's POV
She got in the car and I blindfolded her.
Isabelle: Now I'm scared.
Emilio: Don't be. You can trust me.
Isabelle: Can I though. Remember when you tried to get me a snake. Worst day of my life.
Emilio: This isn't a snake or an animal of any sorts. It's safe I promise.
We drove to where I was taking her. I helped her out of the car and we were standing side by side.
Isabelle: Can I take this off now?
Emilio: You can in 3,2,1, now!

Isabelle's POV
When I took off the blindfold, I was speechless. In front of me stood a huge house.

Isabelle: Oh my word!I was stunned

I was stunned. It's was the most beautiful house I had ever seen. I turned to Emilio and saw him on one knee.
Emilio: Isabelle Grace Paul. Will you move in with me?
Double stunned.

Isabelle: Yes!!!