Chapter 30 - Olivia

Start from the beginning

"I'm shocked. I didn't think...thank you, sir! Thank you so much! You won't regret it! I swear!"

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

"Bad news Liv, the story broke and everyone and I mean everyone wants to know who you're dating. It's the first bit of news of you dating since Lucas so, you know...I didn't think anyone would pick up on a small BuzzFeed interview but they did. I have two options for you...1) Go on a couple dates with someone you know then we can spin that story and say you two broke up 2) Talk to Abby again and see if she's ready, basically out with the truth...go ahead, discuss it with Abby and get back to me ASAP."

"Uuuuughhh okay, thanks, Calvin."

*riiiiinnnnnngggg*

"Hey, Abby..."

"Okay, so I'll let Calvin know our decision about Derek Miller then. Ok, love you, bye."

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

"Where are we going, Liv?" the tiny brunette has asked for the millionth time as the car pulls into a runway with a private jet at the end.

"You'll find out REALLY soon, sweetheart. You'll find out really soon!" I tease.

It's our six month anniversary and pretty much the last time we have before things get crazy hectic. We have to prep for filming to begin the TV show and me starting my classes in a month and a half. We also both have our own projects that we're juggling.

I decided to take Abby to the Ventana that's basically us glamping and we can hike everywhere and the beach is right there...it's become my favorite getaway spot because we're up in Big Sur, California but far enough and secluded enough from everything. The entire hotel is like a giant tree house, it's so aesthetically pleasing, I know she's going to love it.

"Oh my god! This place is soooo pretty, Liv!!"

"It really is but check this out..." as I pull her by the hand to the wall to wall window showing her the view of the northern Pacific coast.

"Oh my god! It's breathtaking...I literally...cannot! Baby!!!" she said excitedly.

"Happy 6 month anniversary, my beautiful, sweet, kind, talented, loving, sexy girlfriend," I say as I wrap my arms around her waist from behind. I kiss her on the head.

"Happy anniversary, baby. I love you...endlessly," said the girl that somehow molded perfectly to my body.

She turns around so she faces me and places her arms over my shoulders, "a whole weekend here with just the two of us? Whatever are we going to do to occupy our time? I mean, did you pick this place because we were so secluded?" she smirked.

"It was definitely one of the deciding factors..." I joke.

"Kiss!" the tiny but mighty girl demanded.

I smiled and brought my lips against hers, sliding softly, sucking lightly. She sighed into my mouth. I would kiss her for as long as she wanted me to whether that was five minutes or five hours. Right now, it felt somewhere in between.

I felt a tremor go through my whole body. My breathing quickened noticeably.

"Mmmmm," Abby mumbled and pulled away. I whined, reaching for her. Abby pulled her shirt off and let it fall to the ground. It was one of the rare days she was actually wearing a bra. She started to take it off and I grabbed her hand and shook my head.

"Leave it," I said with hungry eyes. Abby smiled.

I reached down and unbuttoned Abby's jeans. I pushed them down past her thighs and they dropped to the ground and Abby stepped out of them, kicking them away. Abby's fingers began unbuttoning my shirt and I lets her hands play over Abby's bare skin, trailing her fingers everywhere I could reach.