Chapter Thirty-Two (32):

Start from the beginning

"I always notice that everytime we have a serious and moment like this, your hiccups always present." Jungkook said.

"Because *hiccups* I didn't *hiccups* drink water."  she said.

"Come on, let's talk first." Jungkook said.

After saying that word, Yuna's hiccups disappear.

"Talk." Yuna ordered.

Jungkook cleared his throat.

"I am ask you straight to the point, so answer me." he said.

Yuna nodded.

"First, why are you refusing?" he started.

"I didn't maybe we--"

"Please Yuna. I already know everything about what you and Lisa talk about." Jungkook said.

Yuna gasps. "How did you--"

"Because of her friends. Jisoo noona told me about Lisa plead at you to broke up with me."

"We are still going to break up, so it was okay when I already ended this acting." Yuna said.

"Did you talk to me about that?" he asked.

"Why should I?"

"You can't decide on your own."

"I can. Besides, you and Lisa are back together so that's means, everything about us finally over." Yuna said.

"What if I said, I don't want?" Jungkook asked. He was starring at her eyes.

"What are you talking about?"

"Let's continue this."

Yuna rolled her eyes. "Please mister, I didn't waste my time to talk you. So, stop talking nonsense."

"I am serious."

"Jeon Jungkook--"

"I love you!"

Yuna looked at him with shock, blush, happy, curious face. 'Is this guy addict?' She thought, but you can see through his eyes that he was serious.

Yuna sigh, she pulled her hands from his. "Jungkook, don't include me in your million of girls."

"I am serious Yuna." he said. "I love you. I love you, I really do."

"I love you more than the girls that I met. I love you more than I love Lisa. I love you more than I love myself." Jungkook finally confess.

After of so many weeks of keeping that feelings for her. Finally, it was a relief that he said those three words in front of her.

Yuna doesn't know what do to, she was really shock because of this sudden confession. She was so happy but agraid at the same time, 'What about Lisa?' that question didn't left in her mind. She promise to Lisa that she will end her relationship with Jungkook, but here she was, with him.