"That bitch!", I spat as I slammed the laptop closed and ran to open my door and jetted down the stairs to hear my dad in the Den, coughing vigorously. He was smoking a blunt and reading over some contracts for Ruthless.

"Daddy?", I softly spoke.

My dad looked up at me with glassy eyes and a sly grin.

"Hey baby girl. I thought you was sleeping."

"No. I was up. Just relaxin", I said with a small grin, I wasn't in the mood to smile after what I just read. I went to sit next to my dad on one of the bar stools and stared at my dad face. He looked tired, like he was up all night.

"Why you staring at me Mani?", my dad asked as he continued reading over the contracts and paperwork before him.

"Dad.", I sighed. "I got to tell you something."

Daddy looked up at me and used his ashtray to put the blunt out. He exhaled the smoke through his nostrils and pushed the documents to the side. "Okay baby girl. What's going on?"

I opened my mouth and immediately got cotton mouth. This is not some everyday shit that you tell someone. Especially someone you love. I was pissed at my own situation by my heart ached for my father and the news I was about to tell him.

"Daddy. There's no good way to put this so I'ma just say it."

My dad folded his hands and furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "Say what? What's wrong Mani. Please don't tell me you pregnant."

I rolled my eyes at the word pregnant. Oh, little do you know I'm not the pregnant one. Its ya ho ass daughter Daijah.

"No daddy. But umm I saw Kimora earlier when I was out with Keith at Starbucks. Keith said that her name is Toni and she's his father girlfriend. But that's not the bad part. I found out her name is neither Kimora or Toni. Its Sabrina. Did she tell you that she was married at one point?"

My dad face expression didn't change not one time. "I mean she said something about her husband getting heart surgery or some shit. Where the fuck you read all this shit at?"

"Daddy. She killed that man to get his life insurance money and she's affiliated with MOB Piru gang. She's the cousin of Suge Knight daddy. I knew something was up with her. I'm sorry daddy.", I said as I softly touched his hand.

My dad licked his lips as I watched his nostrils flare up. I could tell he was pissed. The look in his eyes was wild and if that bitch Kimora, Toni or Sabrina knew what was good for her, she would stay far the fuck away.

"Let me see the article." My daddy said with aggression.

I immediately got up and ran upstairs to get my laptop and practically running in back in the den to show my father the article. Inside I was so happy that we were finally gonna expose this hoe for who she was but part of me was sad because all my dad really wanted was for someone to love. I guess my mother will forever have his heart whether she's alive or gone. I placed the laptop in front of my dad and watched as he lit the blunt in the green ashtray without taking his eyes off the computer.