Twenty-Three

Two years later

I was so excited to finally be done with school and move to L.A with Taytum, Jack, Johnson, and Sam. We had just graduated a few days ago and Taytum and I were leaving tonight.

"It's been a great four years," I said.

"Yeah it has. I'm going to miss it," Taytum said, looking around the bare room.

"I'm going to miss you guys so much next year," May said sadly.

"We're going to miss you, too, but you'll move with us in a year," Taytum told her.

***

"Jack!" I yelled from my car as I saw Jack sitting outside of my house, waiting for me.

I shut off the car and ran to him. I jumped into his arms and wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him.

"Someone's excited to see me," he said when we pulled away.

"I'm excited that we get to move in together soon," I said smiling, "Then we can do it without having to worry about people hearing us."

"Except Taytum and Johnson," Jack said.

"And Sam. But who cares about them? I'm sure they'll do the same thing."

"I like the way you think Izzy Taylore," Jack said kissing me.

I unhooked my legs from around him and walked to the door. No one was home so I lead him upstairs.

***

The next few weeks were pure torture. I just watned to go back to L.A and finally live there with my best friends. But the day finally came and I was so excited.

When we got to the house we were going to be living in my breath was taken away. It wasn't as big as May's but it was way better than my old house.

"So?" Johnson asked us, "What do you girls think?"

"I love it," I mumbled.

"Me too," Taytum said.

The boys have been living here since we graduated High School and I was super jealous. I could have been living here with them instead of going to school I would never stop paying for. But I guess if I had never gone to school I would never have met Taytum.

We went inside and walked around. It may not have been a mansion like May's house but it was perfect to me.

The five of us went out and watched the boys film videos and May had met us where ever we were.

The three of us got bored and went to a library that was near by. There was a bathtub full of pillows that you could lay in while you were reading and Taytum, May, and I layed in it and looked at our phones.

"Look!" Taytum yelled, holding up a stuffed animal, "A stuffed moose!"

"Um. Are you stupid? That's a reindeer!" I yelled and she threw the reindeer at me.

I threw it back at her but harded. They both started laughing too.

"Shh!" the person working scolded us.

This just made us laugh harder but we tried to be quieter this time. I was laughing so hard I started crying. Just then the boys walked up to us.

"What's so funny?" Johnson asked us.

"Nothing," I said inbetween breaths.

"It doesn't seem like nothing," Sam said.

"Taytum thought this reindeer was a moose and now Izzy wont stop laughing at her," May answered.

"What kind of moose wears a scarf?" I said, pointing to the multicolored scarf it was wearing.

"I don't know. I'm not that smart," Taytum said laughing.

"You girls are something else," Jack said, holding out a hand to me to pull me up.

Johnson and Sam did the same thing to Taytum and May and we left.

***

The six of us were outside by the small pool that was outside our house. I refused to get in because swimming took way to much energy and I was lazy. I sat on the edge by Taytum and May with our feet in the water.

The boys swam over to us and I got a bad feeling. Jack, Sam, and Johnson grabbed our hands and pulled us in. We screamed as the cold water hit our bodies.

"I hate you guys so much," I said, shivering.

"Same," Taytum and May agreed.

"Live a little," Jack said.

"Ugh," Taytum groaned.

Just then Johnson went under the water and put Taytum on his shoulders and Jack and Sam followed doing the same to May and me.

"Chicken fight?" Taytum asked.

"Chicken fight," I confirmed and started trying to push Taytum and May down.

It was harder when there were two people you had to try to knock down. We kept pushing each other until eventually I started falling and grabbed Taytum's arms and pulled her down with me.

"You cheated!" she yelled.

"There are no rules in chicken fight!" I yelled back.

She jumped up and put her hands on my shoulders pushing me under water. I swam up and took a breath before doing the same to her.

This kept going until both of us were out of energy and stopped doing anything.

"Either way," May said when we stopped fighting, "Sam and I win!"

May got off of Sam and they gave each other a high five. Taytum and I looked at each other and nodded. We both jumped towards May and pulled her under the water.

***

It had been one day in L.A and it was one of the best days of my life. I could only imagine what the rest of my life was going to be like here. I layed in Jack and I's bed staring at the ceiling. Jack walked in with just a towel around his lower body. I smiled and he walked over and kissed me. I pulled him down so he was on the bed with me and I layed on top of him.

***

"See I told you we wouldn't have to worry about them," I said, my head on Jack's chest.

"Well I'm sure they'll say something later but it's worth it," Jack laughed.

I shrugged, "I'm sure we'll hear Taytum and Johnson or Sam and May eventually."

Sam and May had started dating laster summer and from what May had told me things were pretty serious.

"That's true."

Just then I heard a moan from upstairs and laughed.

"I told you!" I said, laughing, "Why do I find this so funny?"

"I don't know. But I love your laugh," Jack was laughing hard now too.

"Who is it?" I asked pointing upstairs.

"Jack and Taytum," Jack answered.

I laughed and closed my eyes. It had been a long day.

******

Hey guys! Thank you so much for 600 reads!

If you like this story please go read my new one, Our Little Secret (Jack Gilinsky)

It would mean so much to me. :)

-Rianamays