Chapter 27 - Abby

Start from the beginning

"Come with me, baby."

I roll my hips into my hand with the vibrator, thrusting in and out hitting the right spot, "fuck! Baby, I'm so close! I'm gonna come!" I say as I firmly press the vibrator and roll my hips into it until my back arches and my eyes slam shut.

I close my legs around the toy that's still vibrating in me, and I come again, my body curling and shuddering with every wave of pleasure. I can hear Liv groaning and gasping as well. I pull out the toy and toss it across the bed, still vibrating. I smother my face with the blanket.

"You miss me that much?" Olivia teases.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

She's coming home today! Five hours and 10 minutes until she's home in my arms! I can't wait! The facetime sex is good but it's not as good as the real thing. I want my girl and I want her all over me and inside of me as soon as she walks through those doors.

"Those are great pictures, huh?" Calvin asked.

"They're okay. Believable, which is the whole point." I reply.

"What does Olivia usually say when she sees these photos of you two if you don't mind me asking.

"She isn't happy about it if that's what you're asking."

"Then why still do it?"

"Because I'm still not ready, Calvin."

"You ever put yourself in her shoes when pictures like this come out," she shows me the picture of Matt behind me and his arms draped over my shoulders.

I say nothing and I look at the photo, it doesn't look good for someone in a committed relationship of almost six months. Ugh. This internal battle I'm having with myself is exhausting.

I hear the intercom ring and check on the security to see who it is, it's Matt. He's on time for our bi-monthly meeting and to pick up his check.

"Ohhh! Those photos came out great, huh? Even I believed it for a second!" he said.

"I'm gonna get more coffee, you guys want any?" I ask.

"Here, let me help you," Matt says.

He follows me further into the kitchen to the coffee maker. He puts his hand on my right shoulder as we face the coffee maker. He caresses my cheek with his index finger. I pull away and take the coffee with me. What is he thinking? What's wrong with him? Does he think this is an actual relationship?

"That can't happen. I love Liv, don't ever let that happen again or we're done." I sternly say to him.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

I hear the gate to the driveway open. She's here! I get up and run outside to greet her.

"LIV!!!" I jump into her arms and wrap my arms around her and squeeze tightly. Her hug isn't as tight, in fact, it's just a side hug...what? After two weeks that's all I get?

"Hey, what are you doing here? I thought we were meeting at the wrap party," she said without making eye contact with me.

We get inside and she goes straight to the dogs...I turn around, and Lee is behind her. He gestures for me to come over to him.

"She's mad...she saw the photos before we took off. She had an anxiety attack and she hasn't said anything since we left. Sorry....where's Jon?"

"He went to go pick up food for us, he'll be back. Is she okay? What do I do?"