Chapter 23: Surgery Appointment & Bye Kelsey

Начните с самого начала

Did I ever tell you that I have an amazing girlfriend

"I have heard about this smart, kind, loving, model like girlfriend of yours and I'm dying to meet her fabulous self" Nathan chuckled. 

*Knock Knock*

"Hey mate it's me Max! The boys and I just heard about the surgery and want to have some guy time to celebrate your birthday so get off your girlfriend cause you can't get her more pregnant than she already is and lets go" I blushed like a tomato when I heard what Max said.

"SHUT UP MAX! I'm not lying on my back" I yell to him. "But I'm sure you have Nina lying on her back for you don't you" I continued.

"How did you know about Nina?"

"I have my ways" I said. Nathan rolled his eyes at mine and Max's conversation before he grabbed his broad and left out the door with the boys. Ten minutes later Kelsey walked in.

"Oh my gosh, Tom was so close in finding out! He can't find out that way, I have to think of some way to tell him" Kels said as she sat in front of me.

"Tell him when he gets back from the boys cause Kels the longer you wait on telling him the more chances he is going to mad and upset with you" I tell her.

"I know." 

-Two hours Later-

Kelsey's P.O.V.

Why? Why did I have to wait so long into telling Tom about Kayden? He won't ever be able to trust me ever again after tonight. Calm Kels, calm. I took a deep breath as Tom walked into the room. 

"Hey babe, what are you doing?" Tom asked as he sat next to me on the bed. 

"Oh I was just watching some random show, I still don't even know what's going on all I have understood is that the two girls were switched right after they were born" I said. Tom looked at me and grabbed the remote and went to guide.

"You're watching a show called Switched At Birth?" Tom asked. 

"I guess I am" I said. Come one Kels it's now or you say bye to Kayden forever. "Tom I have to tell you something"

"What babe"

"I want you to know I never meant for this to happen it's just one of those moments that just happen" Tom looked at me as he turned off the television.

"Okay babe, tell me now what going on." Tom demanded. 

"Don't get mad but four and a half years ago I was walking home in the dark and I got kidnapped and raped four times that night" I confessed. Tom clenched his fist. "And I got pregnant cause of it so I'm a mum to a three almost four year old little boy named Kayden Harrison" 

"You're a mum?!" Tom asked as he got up from the bed.

"Yes Tom but let me finish, I had put Kayden up for adoption when I realized I could not take care of him, but last month I found out that the family that Kayden was in got in a car crash and died instantly... So now I have a choice if I want Kayden to go to foster care or he comes back with me and becomes Kayden Hardwick"

"Why did you keep this from me?! I'm your boyfriend! We're suppose to tell each other everything and not have any secrets! is there any other secrets you haven't told me?"

"No Tom that's it" I said as a tear started to come down my face.

"You kept this secret from me for so long that it's like I can't trust you anymore"

"But you can" I argued back.

"I can't trust you! You have kept this secret from me, if you would've told me this sooner I would of not been as mad or upset with you but no" Tom said. "I need you to leave, I'll pay for your ticket back to London but I need to think, I need to know I how should react to my girlfriend being a mum"

"So that's it, just like that... we're done?" I ask as I more tears started to come down my face. 

"I'm sorry Kels but I need to clear my head" Tom said. I nodded and got my backpack and dumped all my stuff in a backpack and got my suit case. "Here, take the money to buy the ticket back home" Tom said just as I was about to leave.

"I don't need your money, I have my own" I said before I left the room. I made a quick stop at Ellie and Nath's room. I knocked on the door and Ellie opened the door seconds later. 

"Kels, come in" Ellie said. I walked in and saw Nath on the bed as he looked at me worried. "What happen?"

"You were right, Tom did get mad..." I said but paused. "Tom just broke up with me and I'm leaving back to London tonight" I breathed as Ellie hugged me. "I have to be there for Kayden I can't leave him, his little boy and I love him" 

"Well stay in contact with me, I would love to meet Kayden someday" Ellie said.

"Bye Ellie" I said.

"Bye Kels" Ellie said before I left. I'm on my way Kayden.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

A/N- AHHHHHH! Who liked this chapter?! No one? Oh well.... I Tried.... 

I'm sorry guys I've been late on updates, I've been busy with other stuff and yeah.... I try to update soon!!! Don't know when but soon!!!!!! I'LL TRY!!!!!!!

If you liked this chapter please vote and comment

If you hate this chapter STILL VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!

I want to know on what you think...

Love you guys! Bye!

xBabyNathx