Kiss of the Fire and the Sun

Finally after the battle that made history they all decided to throw a giant party

Finally after the battle that made history they all decided to throw a giant party. Everyone was dressed nice and proper for the wonderful occasion. The rebels and paladins were all there on a planet that let them host a party. Though Olivia had to visit Lotor and Ohnz in their big cell that they shared together. "Wow... I feel left out of the party, Olivia," Ohnz whined with a smirk. "Funny..." Olivia said in sarcasm, "Ohnz, is it true you killed the two other earthlings that was stranded in space with me?" "My older brother will only respond to you in his earthling name. He simply adores it when you call him," Lotor stated, leaning against his brother for comfort. Olivia summoned a wooden staff to poke him in the back of his head. "I really don't got time for this absurdity," Olivia said, "Johnny." "You want the truth? Fine I did kill them with no remorse," Ohnz said with a serious expression, "Are you going to blame me? When you had a long opportunity to fight and save them... but all you did was run. Run and never looked back." Olivia felt her heartbeat faster as she relived the guilt again and again. "Stay in the cell for all I care. Have the knowledge that if you or you attack or threaten my friends I will kill you with no remorse," She said, the staff disappeared and she walked away, "I have a party to go to." 

"So she's Shining Sun," Lotor stated when Olivia was going up the Castle's elevator. "I sensed a great flow of quintessence. I may have a interesting theory about something," Ohnz said. "We'll have to watch out for her," Lotor agreed.

~Time Skip~

Olivia was in her room throwing away her theories on where the two princes could be. "I can't believe I created this mess," Olivia sadden, "Audrey, what would you say to make me laugh?" She heard a knock on her door. "Come in," She answered. Rose Petal walked in with her hair in a bun and her red dress.

 Rose Petal walked in with her hair in a bun and her red dress

"Shining Sun, you aren't ready yet. The speech is about to begin," Rose Petal said walking in. She fixed Olivia's dress to make sure there was no wrinkles or lint attached to the dress. "Rose Petal, have leaders felt guilt before?" Olivia asked, combing her hair. "Of course! They felt sadness, pain, fear just like every being would. Yet they still pursue with great strength," Rose Petal answered, "It's okay to feel weak and helpless because that what makes us get up to become even stronger." Olivia forced a smile on her face to assure the Astric's worried face. "You're right. Betray strength to protect the universe and what is close to me," Olivia said, Rose Petal braided her head. "You should always tell the ones you know how you feel or it will be too late. That's how you will protect them." 

"Taking about close ones I need search up more about the Rinid Empire

"Taking about close ones I need search up more about the Rinid Empire. It's been 10,000 years," Rose Petal made a mental note. "Huh?" "Oh, you can read about it later, Shinig Sun," The female Astric responded, she paused and began, "Leader, you should talk to Keith. During the end of the fight... he... he tried to sacrifice himself to save Voltron and us." "What?!" Olivia turned around in shock, "I-I'm not mad just surprised." The paladin prophecy turned around and looked down. Rose Petal curled Olivia's hand into a fist and put it where the top of her rib cage would be. "Never show sadness at times like these. This is how we, Astrics, salute each other. Especially our great leaders, Olivia. This is where the heart lies... for Astrics not human bodies." "Thank you," Olivia thanked, smiling at her.

~Time Skip~

As the party was going on Olivia was thanking the planet's leaders for letting them have the party there. "If Voltron ever needs our assistance we will be there!" The leader informed. "Thank you. Your generosity is appreciated," Olivia said, giving a smile. The leaders walked away with her standing at the food table where Hunk was. "A special food created by one and only Hunk," Hunk chuckled, handing her a plate of waffles. "My favorite food in the universe, Hunk," Olivia stated, giving the chef a hug with one arm. She looked around to see Lance growling at Sea Water for the group of ladies falling for him. Pidge, Matt, and Yellow Star must have been talking about technology. Shiro and Allura was chatting with the rebel leaders. Olivia smiled to see them taking a break from saving the universe. The other Astrics were dancing with some lovely ladies. Dark Blaze and Rose Petal waltz on the dance floor as a stunning couple would. Olivia looked around to see Keith missing from all the fun and excitement. 

~Time Skip~

"Meine Güte (My goodness). Is he being a loner at a time like this?" She looked around to see a balcony. She walked over with the plate of waffles in her hands. Olivia found the former paladin behind a fancy glass doors. He was leaning against the railing, staring at the starry sky. Keith heard someone open and close the door with their heels softly hitting the ground. In the corner of his eyes he saw Olivia lean against the rail next to him. Olivia only said "strong" without looking at him. "What?" Keith asked, looking at her. "People who view others lives over theirs and would sacrifice themselves are strong. Which you are, Keith," She answered. Keith responded, "The Astrics told you about me going to sacrifice myself?" Olivia nodded, "Here, it's a party. Stop making a frown or you'll kill the fun." She handed him her plate of waffles, fixed his tie, and walked away. 

"You should always tell the ones you know how you feel or it will be too late. That's how you will protect them." 

Olivia quickly turned around and kissed his cheek. The sudden peck on the cheek caught Keith off guard. "We-Well now I'll be going. See you later I guess," Olivia stuttered a bit. That was the first time she had kissed someone on the cheek that wasn't her family. Before she could grab the door knob Keith pulled her hand to were she fell into a kiss with him. At first she her eyes were wide in surprise but then closed her lids. It had felt as if everything around them had stop and all they could hear was their hearts beat. 

Rose Petal and Dark Blaze walked on the outer side of the dance. They saw Keith and Olivia kissed. "Never would I imagine a Galra and an Astric loving each other," Dark Blaze said, looking down at his wife. "Not the first hybrid and Astric relationship, right?" She told her husband, who finely gave a smile. He pulled the strings of the curtain to cover the glass doors. "Can you feel the love tonight."

Keith and Olivia finally broke the kiss. "Keith..." Olivia breathed out, her cheeks a tint red. "Stay with me a little longer," He said.