The Hunted

"Their cruiser is on the other side of the planet

 "Their cruiser is on the other side of the planet.  According to my calculations at our current rate of speed, we'll be within attack range in an hour," Olivia stated. "Good. Hold formation," Keith praised, the lions following the cruiser. The Blue lion knocked into the Yellow lion on accident. "Oh, apologies, Hunk!" Allura apologized. "Mm, is attacking right now such a good idea? You know, since not everyone is so great with their lions?" Hunk asked. "Do you mean me, specifically?" Allura asked. "You? No," Hunk said, trying to not state the obvious,  "No way, I didn't I'm just simply pointing out that more than half of the team are in new lions. Maybe now's not a great time to bite off more than we can chew."

Lance spoked, "You can blame our hot-headed leader for that one." "First, you want me to lead, and then you complain about how I do it. Prince Ohnz and Prince Lotor is the heir to the Galra throne. We could end their reign right now," Keith stated. The Blue lion flew in front of the Yellow and Blue lion. "Allura, you doing okay in Blue?" Lance asked. "I'm fine. I've been flying the Castle for half my life. I just need a few ticks to adjust to the lion," Allura answered. "Good because we're going in," Keith added. "If you say so," Olivia said.

Galras

In the Princes' cruiser they heard a beeping sound. They all looked up to see a screen appear of the lions following them. "The lions will be on us in one varga. What are your orders?" Axca asked, turning to the two princes. "I say we turn around and start shooting," Zethrid suggested. "We just learned all five lions are operational. There's still much we don't know. Keep the cruiser on this heading until our return," Prince Lotor said. Ohnz and Lotor stood up from their chairs. "Ready our fighter. We're going to attack the lions ourselves," Ohnz stated, waking away. "You'll never take them all out alone," Zethrid said. Ohnz looked at her, "We're not trying to."

Paladins

"I'm detecting movement," Keith said. "So much for the element of surprise," Lance said. "It's just two single fighters," Hunk commented, "Where's the rest of them?" "Probably scrambling as we speak," Keith assumed, "Let's take it out." The two ships flew at the lions with full speed. The Red lion smacked into Black. Keith grunted, "Lance, what are you doing?" "Sorry! Red here is a lot faster than I'm used to," Lance apologized, he realized where the two fighters where, "Uh, where'd those fighters go?" The two fighters began shooting at the lions but mostly the Black one. "Come on, move!" Keith ordered his lion, the other lions chased after him, "I can't shake him. Someone get this guy off my tail." 

Pidge answered, "Coming in on your six." Pink, Green, Yellow, and Blue lion chased after him. Inside the two fighters Lotor and Ohnz smiled. As the lions began shooting at them the ships turned and weaved to make the lions shoot at the Black lion. When the Black lion got shot Keith groaned. "Olivia!"  Keith growled. "I'm sorry, Keith!" Olivia apologized. The Red lion flew in front of the Black lion for a short time. "Seriously, does this thing have brakes?" Lance asked. Again the two ships kept hitting the Black lion out of nowhere.