Ark of Traujeer

I do not own this image^

"There's no point in debating this further," Allura said, the paladins in the main control room. Keith standing off to the side. "Zarkon is clearly tracking us through me," Allura added, Olivia crossed her arms and let out a small sigh. "What?" Shiro asked, his eyes widening. "Aww, space baloney," Lance mumbled, a pout on his face. "That's not possible," Pidge said, Allura scowled at them. "Why would that be so hard to believe? Zarkon's forces showed up on Arus only after I awoke," Allura said, looking down with her eyebrows scrunched.

"She's got a point," Lance said, they glared at him, "I would absolutely travel across the galaxy to find you." "It's not you, Princess Allura. It's me," Keith said, everyone looking at him and your eyes widen. "How is it through you?" Olivia asked, raising an eyebrow. "I just think Zarkon must've imprinted on me during our fight or something," Keith said, his eyes darting around.

"Look, the fact is, we don't know how Zarkon is tracking us," Pidge said, everyone turning their heads to her, "It could be through the Black Lion. Every time Zarkon gets close to it, Shiro has to fight him for control." "That's only when Zarkon is nearby," Coran said, standing up, "No Paladin has ever been able to connect with a lion over a vast distance." "Or it can be his arm. We don't know, they do have witches that can talk to any of us through the mind," Olivia commented. She summoned a wooden staff that had a sun on the top and pointed it at Shiro's arm and her head. 

"So, what are we going to do?" Hunk asked. Her staff disappeared. "Look, it doesn't matter how he's tracking us because we're gonna take the fight to the Galra soon enough," Shiro said, glancing around at everyone, "They've been chasing us from galaxy to galaxy. The last thing they expect is for us to come after them."

"The hunters becomes the hunted, hmm? Awesome!" Lance yelled, Olivia standing next to Shiro, "That's the tag line from like six of my favorite movies." "As it happens, I took our list of recent Galra attacks and analyzed it for both commonalities and anomalies among the attack sites," Pidge said, at her chair and typing away on the hologram screens, "I was hoping to create an algorithm that would, within a statistically acceptable margin of error, provide a list of target-rich Galra environments-color-coded, of course, because what are we, animals?" 

They stared at her oddly, Lance raising an eyebrow at her smart talk. The galaxy appeared in the room and they looked around, seeing the planets and stars. "Cool! What is it again?" Lance asked, staring up at the map of the galaxy. "It's a Galra finder?" Hunk asked, they looked over at Pidge for an explanation. "Well, 'finder' suggests that it locates the Galra, whereas it would be more accurate to say that my model predicts their likeliest..." Pidge said, looking at everyone and they all look lost from her explanation, "Fine. It's a Galra finder." "So, where are the Galra?" Lance asked, an indicator appearing on one of hologram planets.

"The nearest onesare right here. A planet called Traujeer," Pidge said. "Then that's where we're headed," Shiro said. "Everyone should get some rest," Shiro said, turning around to the others, "Tomorrow, we'll find that Galra fleet and take it out."