The Journey

I will make this chapter shorter than usual

Shiro flew the stolen fighter ship after Voltron. "Voltron! Come on, move!" Shiro yelled, trying to catch up but Voltron flew off, "Oh, he's too fast for me! No!"

Galras

Ohnz threw a robotic hand on the floor. "Stop sending your cronies after us," Lotor yelled.

"I know many ideas float through your heads and are always obsess of things or others, just like your father, but the Galra Empire needs your leadership in these troubling times," Haggar said.

"We are the leaders! But we are not our father," Ohnz told her, anger in his eyes.

Shiro

Shiro typed on the fighter ship's dashboard. "Pilot log. I am one day out of Thayserix. I've lost visual and radar contact to Voltron. I'm continuing course on the same heading," Shiro began to make a log. 

~Time Skip~

"I am four days out from Thayserix. No food or water," Shiro talked, his voice sounding tired from the lack of food and water, "SOS ping is active. No signs of anyone."

~Time Skip~

The ship's lights on the outside were flickering. "I am seven days out. Oxygen levels are low. And fuel is gone," Shiro said, his voice extremely tired, "This will be my last entry." He breathed and closed his eyes. Shiro had a flashback of Keith back on earth when he saved him, Lance when he got injured, Pidge hugging Shiro, Olivia telling him what happened to her after she was done in the healing pod, Hunk doing sound effects. Then a flashback of Allura when she was assigning lions, Shiro being chosen to be the black lion, the six lions, then Samantha Parker smiling at him.

M-m-my friends and my future wife. Shiro thought.

Paladins

The Black lion was heading back to the Castle until it roared. Keith grunted, "What's wrong?" A screen appeared infront of him of Shiro. Keith gasped at what he was seeing. "We found him," Keith said, "Guys, I think we found Shiro." His voice was heard through the Castle. Everyone looked up in shock. "What?" They yelled. "Stay calm. We need to go get him. Hunk make some food for him, Lance and Pidge find some blankets, and I'll get his room set," Olivia ordered, the Paladins ran around the Castle.

Olivia entered Shiro's room and saw his journal under his pillow. The first thing that she was reminded of was him asking her to be the next leader. "Shiro," Olivia murmured to herself, she began making his bed so it could be as comfortable as possible. After that Olivia grabbed her herbs and went to the Black lions hangar. 

Everyone waited for Keith and Shiro to exit the Black lion. When they did everyone cried out, "Shiro!" Pidge, Coran, and Hunk began to cry and somewhat Lance. Lance and Pidge covered Shiro up in blankets as he looked like he been through it all. All our leader has was a smile on his face. Olivia smiled at him and Allura lead him back to his room.

~Time Skip~

Olivia was in Shiro's room and Shiro was laying down on his bed. The room was dark to help Shiro fall asleep. The Pink paladin was sitting on the floor, mixing the herbs he needed together. "You ate your food fast," Olivia said, not looking at him. "Yeah, it's been days since I've had any," he responded, moving his head to look at her, "Olivia, you've seen to have grown as a paladin. But you seem tired." She gave him a bowl of mixed herbs. "I'm fine. Now sit up and chew this," Olivia ordered him kindly, the man did what he's told. She began to check his health like his breathing, heartbeat, and to check for scars. Olivia found one on his leg and soon put a herb's juice on it then wrapped it up. 

Also, the herbs she gave him made him a bit drowsy. "The stars are pretty aren't they?" Shiro said, sounding the same but he can't see stars in a room. "Yeah they are," Olivia played along. "You know Samatha I met a girl who looks almost like you. Well her physical appearance. Her name is Olivia," Shiro began talking. Olivia tensed up at the sound of her mother's name. "She's a bit harsh when you first meet her but than very kind and reliable when you get to know her. A smart paladin and maybe the strongest out of all of us." He soon looked up at the ceiling and closed his eyes. "Good, now get your sleep," Olivia said. As she was looking at him she notice how long his hair was.

That's strange he's been gone for- I don't know a month and his hair couldn't got that long.

Olivia walked out and the doors closed behind her. Everyone looked at her waiting for an answer. "Don't worry he'll live," Olivia announced, having a small smile on her face. Everyone cheered at the great news. "Yeah!" "Shhh! He's sleeping! I gave him bluntz seeds and irodisal to knock him out so he can get some sleep but that doesn't mean shouting," Olivia hushed them, whisper yelling at them. They all group hugged in celebration. "When will I be able to talk to him?" Keith asked. "Really he's all tired and you still want to talk to him?" Lance argued with Keith. "It's okay. You'll be able to talk to him tomorrow and when he's awake. For now I don't want anybody to go near is dorm so he can have a good rest," Olivia ordered.