No one knows

Last night at 2:35Pm Melisa was sent into hospital. Cardiac arrest got her.
Incoming call from George ICE
S:'George what's wrong it's 2:30 in the morning?'
G: 'She's gone Saskia, it took her away. What do I do? I'm scared'
S: 'George what hospital is it?'
G: 'Addenbrookes'
S: 'okay stay where you are my dad is bringing me over there now, I'll be there in 5. It's going to be fine.'
G: 'Saskia she's gone I'm so scared. I'll see you soon.'
S: 'Georg...'
Saskia was cut off before she could finish the sentence 'George, I love you'
10 minutes later -

1 new message from Saskia <3

S:'What floor and ward?'

G':Floor 5, deceased ward'

End of chat

Saskia walked into the ward to find George curled in a ball on the floor, crying his eyes out. Saskia approached him and placed her arm around him. George lent in and placed his head on her legs, and began to say:
'Saskia, my mum is dead. She has been ill for 2 years now and we all thought she was getting better. My dad is coming home from his business trip to look after me but my mum is gone. Saskia, I know you don't feel the same way but, I l...'
'Love you too' Saskia whispered as she cut him off .
George placed his lips against Saskia's and kissed her as though it would never end. They stopped and smiled at each-other and George placed his head against her chest and fell asleep devastated by the occurrence of the night.

George was safe with Saskia, but still no one knew the real secret that he was hiding.

____________________________________________________________

Hey guys! i feel as though this story could really get somewhere, i just need to be more noticed. if you guys have any ideas to help me please message me to let me know!

love ya- Someone Secret <3