"Good morning, Ms Choi." Cute voices have been ringing through the orphanage since morning. Their voices are like music into Yuna's ears. That's right, Yuna is a teacher in an orphanage. She loves children, but she hopes that she can make a difference in the orphans' lives by applying a job in the orphanage. She wants to help more people.

"Good morning, children. How are you all feeling today? Energetic and fresh?" Yuna clapped her hands to settle the children in their classroom. "Neh!" all of them screamed in elatedness.

"Great! Today, we will be starting off the day with a story telling session before moving on to the curriculums. Come on, everyone gathers around." Yuna signalled the children to come closer.

Her ordinary day went on, revolving around the kids and other teachers. Teaching them knowledge and playing with them during break time. She is such a lovable girl, and everyone adores her. Her colleagues, the Principal and most importantly, the orphans. Their favourite break time activity is to gather around Yuna to listen to her sing while playing the guitar.

"Ms Choi, I would love to become like you one day!" many of them often say to Yuna. "If you want to become like Ms Choi, then you guys need to work hard now, understand?" she flashed her sweetest smile, ruffling the heads of her sweethearts.

Choi Yuna, other than being sweet and lovely, she is independent. She moved to Seoul alone, away from her family who are in Ilsan when she got enrolled into the University of Seoul. She leant all the survival skills when she was alone. "Don't worry about me, I am doing fine." She calls home from time to time, assuring her family members. She has younger sister who looks very much like her, named Choi Juna. "Unnie, I miss you!" her little sister's heart-warming confession over the phone.

Who wouldn't love such a girl?

Jungkook POV

"Mr Jeon," My secretary, Sobin, knocked on my door, entering with a file in her hands. "You have a schedule with the Love Yourself Orphanage at 4p.m. All the medias will be there to film you, so you need to prepare yourself now." She said, handling the file over to me.

"I know what to do. We will leave the office at 3p.m. to reach there early and prepare." I ordered, throwing the file aside. What a stupid schedule? Going to an orphanage? Playing with those pathetic children. Such a waste of my time.

I mentally rolled my eyes, dreadful at the thought of going for these pointless assignments. If it wasn't for the image of myself and the company, I would never do this useless stuff.

Time flies and it was time to go to that orphanage. I bought along my secretary as well as a few managers along to show that we "support" community service as we were the ambassadors for the "Know Love, Share Love" campaign. Why am I even into this?!

"Good afternoon, Mr Jeon. We are so happy to have you here with us. I am Ms Son." The principal of the Orphanage greeted me. "Hi Ms Son. It's my pleasure to be able to be here with these lovely kids today." I greeted back, shaking hands with her in front of the media. Sometimes, I hate my two-facedness. It's fake and disgusting but I can't help it. I need this to survive.

"This oppa is so handsome." I heard some of the little girls whispered within themselves when I walked past them. Needless to say, sweetheart. I know I am handsome.

The two-hour session was so boring and meaningless. NO FUN. Why am I wasting time here while I can be surrounded by pretty ladies in the club? Damn this stupid campaign. "Mr Jeon, please look around our orphanage as it's your first time here." Ms Son brought me around, watching the children running around, playing. I didn't Seoul has so many orphans. Why are parents giving birth when they decided to not want them? Heartless.