15. A G W A H - A B D U C T E D

Start from the beginning

This man belonged to her.

" I told them not hurt you, you're a gem find deep within the dark ocean" A voice pulled her out of her thoughts.

His black hair which seemed longer then the last time she had seen them was pulled into a bun, his hazel eyes twinkled with mischief, his tan skin that she had l punch playfully so many time.

"Adeel?"  Her heart breathed fast as she stared him.

This man is was once the person she told the deepest secrets to, this man was the man she thought she knew inside out, this man was the man who was once she best friend, someone she did everything with.

This man was Adeel Jay.

Her best friend, who was now her captor.

"He'll kill you, he'll kill you" She chanted at him as her body shook.

A scream escaped her lips as his hands grabbed her hair roughly making pain erupt within her skull. Tears began to flow down her face.

"I loved you Hani, I loved you so much. I did" He let go of her hair as he stood up and began to walk to where Veronica stood. " but wanting revenge on the man who was mere reason for the death of my father got the better of me." Her body shook as two tall and masculine men grabbed her by her weak arms and pulling her into a kneeling position. She had no fight left within her. No food and no water made her body completely weak.

Her heart began to beat fast as Adeel grabbed her chin.

"You loved your mother so much didn't you. She meant the world to you." He snarled in her face, "but she belived me when I sent those pictures out to her" he smiled at her in his own menace way. "But how sad she found out my narrative behind all this drama." Haniyah's body froze as a bloodly body was dragged into the room. She stared at the weak body. Those eyes stared back at her. The eyes that belonged to her mother.

"What did you do to her." Haniyah whispered as tears blurred her vision.

Adeel ignored Haniyah and walked towards the weak body that belonged to her mom. A weak scream escaped her as he grabbed her bloody hair and pulled her towards him. Haniyah's breath hitched as he pulled out a gun and held it against her mother.

She felt a hand cover her mouth and the arms that were holding me grow tighter as she began to trash in their arms.

"Your going to watch everything I do to your daughter, your gonna watch and regret ever telling Aaban about what's going on" he spat at her mom, "they're  gonna do every single thing that they did to you." Her mother's  eyes widens as her eyes pleaded.

Panic swarmed Haniyah as she felt hands pull at her pants. Her eyes widened and her breath got ragged as she realized what was to happen. Her mind shut off. In a distance she could hear her mother scream. She didn't acknowledge it as the terror of what was to happen took control of her body.

Just then the door busted open, landing on the ground with a loud thud. She saw fear creep onto the face of Veronica and Adeel who had stopped pulling down Haniyah's pants, she had no idea was they were afraid of until she looked over Adeels shoulder.

There by the door stood Aaban, a gun in one hand while the other was rolled into a fist. His face was contorted into much anger. His eyebrows were furrowed, his cheeks blazing red, his teeth clenched, his nose flaring and his face had lost its usual smirk.

She so badly wanted to smile. She wanted to run up to him and hug him. She couldn't. Her body was to weak.

Aaban's eyes landed on his wife and his face flared up in more fury. This man was madder then a bull, there was a fire ignited on his eyes, a fire that wouldn't be extinguished.

He cocked the gun that was in his hand, aiming it at Veronica, he shot her on her stomach, gleaming as she fell to the ground. Then he spoke in a voice that send shivers down Haniyah's body.

"Who the fuck said you could put your god damn hands on what belongs to me?"