13. M A D H I - P A S T

Start from the beginning

"I believe we have not" Haniyah was surprised with how her voice was firm yet it held a small bit of softness behind it. She went to shake her hand which she gladly accepted. She held her hand a bit tighter then necessary. "I'm Haniyah, Aaban's wife." Haniyha spoke with confidence as she saw the smile on Veronica's face drop, and her eyes widened. She looked between Aaban and Haniyah, then her gaze fell to Haniyah's beautiful rings.

"What?" Her voice came out as a small whisper as if she didn't believe what she was hearing.

"She is my wife, Veronica." Aaban spoke this time, " I believe you're here for some business reason, I believe we should make our way to the office and discuss" he paused as he motioned his second hand, Zulqurnain and some guards to follow him, "somethings" he kissed is wife's forehead, and made his way up the stairs to his office.

Veronica glared at Haniyah and smirked as she followed Aaban up the stairs, the guards trailing behind her.

"Just wait another 10 minutes, the screaming will begin" Aayan sighed as he made his way to the living room.

"If mama was here she would have ripped her apart."

Haniyah's mind wondering off to what they would be taking about.

"Don't worry too much, bahbhi, he only has eyes for you," Barakah smiled at her.

"I know that, but she so beautiful. I'm nothing compared to her." She spoke.

"You're right you are nothing compared to her, you are sweet, kind, genial, yet firm and sassy, unlike her who is a decedent if Voldemort, literally the spawn of Satan." Aayan chucked.

"I guess" Haniyah gave a half smile.

Upstairs in Aabans's office Veronica sat in the chair that was placed in front of Aaban Waheed's desk in his office. Her were legs pressed together, bent diagonally. Her dress right below her thighs. Aaban's cold eyes stared at her with a blank look, his face was emotionless. It was made sure that his men were standing in the shadow of the rooms if anything were to happen. After all Veronica wasn't any ordinary woman.

"Why are you here? That also without any notice?" His voice was firm and strong. It held power and dominance. He glared down at her but she was not one to back down, that too from her lover. She loved him. She had expected her feelings returned.

"What is this shit Aaban? Who is she?" Her voice was high and squeaky as a headache began to creep into Aaban's head.

"Why are you here?" He flashed her an annoyed look as he rubbed his forehead.

"First tell me who she is, then I will speak about my purpose here." She smirked as she leaned her hands on the desk. It was as if she hopped that he would deny the "rumour" that was being spread around the mafia world. That the words her brother and father spoke we're lies. He had to love her back. He had to.

"My wife, now tell me why you are here." His answer was short, he wanted answers and he was going to get his answers. She can't show up out of nowhere demanding things her way. He had made a mistake two years ago, he wasn't going to let her ruined him again.

She did not deserve more words then that which was required. Her face morphed into one of anger. Jealousy fired in her eyes. Her heart clench as it tried to deny the words he had spoken. Her eyes filled with tears but she blinked them away. She knew him longer then her. She loved him longer then her. She would have willingly married him, as to Haniyah who was forced to marry him.

"Wife?" Her voice was low as she glared up at Aaban, her hands clenched into a fist in anger. How could he? Her once lover stared at her with a bored face.

"how could you?" Her voice came out as a mere whisper. "HOW COULD YOU?" Her voice came out as a scream. Her heart was breaking so was her voice. Her mind was filled with jealousy. She took him away from her. "You said you'd marry me one day." A tear fell from her eye. After that a stream began to flow from her eyes. " that was three years ago, before I found out about your intention, before I found out who's daughter you are." Aaban stared at her. He didn't care about her tears the way he did all those years ago. He stared at her blankly and the tears flowed rapidly down her cheeks me. "You were a mistake, a horrible mistake." He knew he was being cruel, but she had betrayed him. She had betrayed his trust. She had betrayed his trust the moment she tried to kill his sister. The day he found out about who she truly was. "Now why are you here?" He slammed his hands on the desk. He had enough.

"I-I... my father send me." She finally spoke. "He found out about your marriage" she sounded defeated. "He told me a-about it, I-I just want to know if it w-was true." She wiped the tears that had fell from her eyes.

"It's true, I'm married, and I love my wife very much." Aaban spoke as he stood up making his way toward the exit of the office of the room, "if you've had your answer," he turned to one of his guards, "Dylan please show her the door."

Aaban made his way downstairs to where his beautiful wife and his siblings sat. As he entered the family room. His wife stood up and made her way towards he husband and wrapped her arms around his waist, and he returned the same gesture, pulling her into his chest.

"Why did it take so long up there?" Her voice was muffed due to her face being pressed into his chest.

"She wasn't answering my question my love." He kissed her covered head, and looked towards his siblings who weren't paying any mind to what the couple was doing rather had their eyes glued to the television, Aaban had only one concern in the back of his mind.

Veronica Jay was no ordinary woman. She always got what she wanted, and the only thing she wanted was something she can't have, but oh how she would ruined Haniyah Waheeds life.

She would punish her for taking the one she loved. For robbing her lover. She was gonna ruin her own sister's life.

 She was gonna ruin her own sister's life