Chapter 9

V. Hikaru's pov:
I picked up a magazine that was sitting right by the window seal. When I opened it up I saw pictures of myself. Some of them shirtless, others of me singing. It just really freaked me out. I looked back into the distances of where tanaka ran off, and that's when I started to feel like I was sinking. He didn't know who I was. Even if he did, I don't think he would've cared. I reached over to my phone, and opened it up. I wish I could've gotten his phone number. Just as I put my phone back down, I heard a knock at the door. I looked into the direction of it, and stared in confusion. Is it tanaka? I didn't see him walk, or run back. Maybe it's my manager? I walked to the door and looked through the peeping whole. That's when I started to freeze up. It was the thugs. And they had guns. I was never so scared in my life, so I backed away from the door, and covered my mouth. How did they get in here? Who let them in? I looked out the window for an escape, but it was 3 floors high. The I looked over to my bedroom, and that's when they started to pound on the door harder. My eyes started to water and I grabbed my phone, then quickly fled to my room, squeezing under the bed. I've made a mistake. When tanaka left, I didn't lock the door. I heard them walk in and them throwing around my stuff. I started to dial 911, but something flopped on my bed, and I dropped my phone. It made a sound, and the shifting above the bed stopped. Oh... Shit... I saw the 2 feet come off the bed, and kicked my phone. The man noticed it quickly and picked it up to observe it. Then looked at the bed, squinting his eyes. I covered my mouth, as if I knew that I would scream if he found me. He got closer to the bed, getting on his hands and knees, then his buddy called him away. Since he took my phone, I couldn't call anyone. I only have one choice, to find an escape. I remembered a small window above my bed. This was my only chance since I live on the first floor. I could only see a corner of it, since I was under the bed. I looked back in the direction of the living room, and no one was coming, so I quickly slipped from out of under the bed. I made little noise getting on the bed to the window. I tried to open the window, but it was being vary stubborn. i hate when it does stupid shit like this... finally, it budged, but it made a loud noise. Then all the commotion stopped in the other room. SHIIIIT! Footsteps started to come my way, so I kicked it open, looking out of it. Not that far, so I took my chance and jumped. By the time I got on my feet, I saw them look out the window. "GET HIM" one of them screamed, but they all tried to go around. Which was really stupid, since I've already started running. I knew I already lost them after five mins, but I didn't stop. I knew that i couldn't go back to my house now... It hurt to just leave my stuff behind though. Since one of them took my phone, I have to go to a friends house. I bet those bastards are gonna sell it...! I also need to call the police... If I had my god damn phone...! I stomped down the street thinking of how unfair this was. I was kinda acting childish, but I couldn't help it. And not only that, but I don't really have friends that live near me. Most of my friends are famous pop stars like me. It was about 5pm now, and since its spring still, the sun started to go down.
I'm gonna try to talk in Third. person's pov:
It was getting late, Hikaru thought. He needed to find a place to sleep tonight. He usually starts to get ready at 7 then sleeps at 8. The other night was just different. Then that's when it came to him. Even though he just met Tanaka yesterday, he would surely let him stay, and use a phone. He remembered exactly where he lived too. It was close. For once today, Hikaru felt clever. He then went off in the direction of Tanaka's house. Once he got there, his hands started to sweat. He started to remember Tanaka's grand leave earlier, and the thought of him Hating him. Maybe it was a good idea to go to a hotel? Just as that thought came to mind, Hikaru reached into his pocket, but found his wallet gone.

I must've left it near the window seal...!

Hikaru fell to his feet, and started to tremble. How could he be so blind. They were after money. That's what everyone is after. Since its gone, what can he do? After a long time of thinking, he heard the door open. Hikaru looked up, and saw the tall figure of somebody he met recently.
" how long are you going to stand in front of my house? Or in your case, sit." He seemed cold towards Hikaru. His face was saying that he had enough to deal with. "Well?" He asked while still starring down at the smaller male. Hikaru looked up in fear, and sorrow. He has had a long day too, but he didn't think Tanaka would understand anymore. "I-it was nothing... Sorry..." Hikaru understood Tanaka, but had no where else to go. But he could do nothing to prevent this. He stood up, and stared up at the taller males eyes. Making them meet. Hikaru was about to cry, but held it in. When he was younger, Hikarus mother would yell at him If he cried. Even though he cried earlier, but no one was around to see. He then turned around, but felt himself being pulled into an embrace. His eyes widened, and he became more confused with Tanaka. "Tanaka...?" Tanaka shushed him, and turned Hikaru to face him. "I'm sorry. I don't really understand, but I guess I'll help you anyway I can."

-------------------------
Sorry guys. I'm a weird little fuck. I'm still trying to get better at this writing thing. I'm gonna change something's, so I hope it's not all that confusing. And I haven't had Internet for a while, so it's hard to update. Sorry it took so long D:~Johnegbert8
-------------------------