LETS GO SOMEWHERE UNEXPECTIDLY

I kept thinking to myself of how close he was just then. My heart beating uncontrollably He was getting used to people. And it was happening fast. How did he learn those slick moves? What methods is he using?
I backed myself to the couch leaning on it. Does he read about it? Does he have better friends then me? Closer? Or even worse, a girlfriend? SO SOON.. Why does this make me uncomfortable? I thought him getting new friends would make me happy, so why is it bothering me so much? "You look like you're upset." His sudden voice surprised me. "y-yeah." He arched a brow from the hallway, leaning on the wall. "about?" he questioned. "nothing important." I said quickly. He sighed, running his fingers through his hair. "You know.. it wouldn't be so bad if you shared these things with me.." his voice turned into a whisper as he looked over to me, his hair still slightly damp from his shower. It made my heart race as his dark grayish eyes stared at me from afar. A good distance actually. Maybe he couldn't tell that I was admiring how his clothing was sticking to his skin so perfectly. Oh my god. I sound like a girl. Tanaka shook his head softly, blinking. Could he have been staring at me too? Aha, no way that's not gonna happen. "Never mind. Anyhow I have something I want to discuss with you, Hikaru." His words went smooth as he stopped leaning in the door way. He walked closer to me, then passed towards the couch, sitting down. I sighed quietly, then walked over to sit next to him. I couldn't tell what he was thinking about, but I could tell that it was bothering him. "Tanaka?" He smiled and started the conversation. "You know.. Your parents aren't gonna stop now..So I was thinking.." My breath caught. He's not gonna tell me to leave is he? "Maybe we should move somewhere else? You're old enough, and I'm sure if we go back to your apartment we can find something or etc for money." I sighed relieved. "I thought you were gonna tell me to get out." He laughed. "Like hell I would! And to be honest.." His voice trailed off which made me curious. "And?" I asked. He looked at me, and I could see the tiny blush that worked up on his face. "I-well okay. Hikaru.."

"Yes?" I wanted to know so bad. Why was he stuttering so much? "Ever since you got here, my life has been so much more entertaining. And clean... More organized. What I'm trying to say is that you're my everything, and I would like it if we could leave this town and move to get away from your parents." He said it all quickly, but I was sure he was trying to express how much he cared for me. I blushed and nodded my head, looking at my lap embarrassed.