Lost savior

Tanaka:
Thug 2: shove him in the van, I'll handle the stranger over there.

I didn't want to get involved, but it's too late.

I turned my head, to find one of them running towards me. The thug pulled out his knife, and lunged it towards my chest, but I backed up with the knife barley grazing me. I felt my eye twitch when I noticed that he got me. But it was just a scratch. I then grabbed the knife with my hand, and twisted it out of his hand, and threw it into a bush. Then i grabbed the thugs arm, pulled him closer, then kneed him in the groin. He fell to the ground helpless. By then, there was a group of thugs all around me. I looked to see if the person being shoved in the van was alright.

Not that it mattered. I just happened to look that way.

The person was on the ground past out. It seemed like the thug dropped him on the ground when he saw me take out his buddy. I looked at the thugs again, and gave them a dirty look.

Tanaka: Excuse me, I have no time to be playing around.

I then jumped and kicked two thugs in the face, almost standing on them, and then landing right next to the person. He looked exhausted, and he was bleeding from his head.

I've had a feeling that I had to help him, even though he's probably gonna hate me later. Even so, it wouldn't change my life or anything.

I slightly pulled him up, and pulled him into my arms, into the princess carrying position. Then I looked back at the thugs, which they started to run towards us. I then started running, with him in my arms.

I've never carried anyone before, but I would have guessed that he was rather light.

I kept running, until I reached my house. I walked in with him still in my arms, and set him slowly down on the bed. He looked rather tired, and he was still bleeding from his head.

Well, I guess I'm gonna have to clean the blood up.

I ran to the bathroom and grabbed a wet washcloth, and bandages. I rapt some of the bandages around my wast, and hand, so I wouldn't get his clothes bloody when I help him. Then I ran back to the bed, and started to wash the blood off his head.

How did he even get caught by those thugs. He must be pretty stupid.

I kept washing, until I noticed how cute he was.

He looks like he's having a dream of something he loves doing.

I kept starring at his face, until I realized that I was starting at someone's face. My face turned bright red, and I turned around, and walked outside for air.

Why did I do that?! Who is that anyways?!

I could feel my chest tighten just thinking about my actions.

I've never felt this way before. I don't like it.It makes me want to puke. Maybe I'm just happy that I could save him...? I don't know, and I don't care.

I walked back inside to find him sitting up. He looked disgusted and his face reaction pissed me off.

Hikaru's Pov:
All I remember is the thugs trying to shove me into the van, then someone came, and The thug dropped me. I blacked out, and now I woke up in someone's bed. It's not the thugs house. They would've brought me to their hideout, not their homes.

I looked around the room, to find a bunch of trash everywhere. The smell was unforgivable. I also felt dizzy, cause of what happend. I was about to get up, but I heard the door open, and someone walked in. It was the guy from yesterday, that tried to save me. Well I think he was trying.
He looked kinda lonely, and irritated about something. But when he looked at me, I think I accidentally gave him the "you need to clean your house" look. When he noticed that look, he put his hand on his head, and turned away. I could feel sweat coming down from my head, but when I tried to wipe it off, it was blood. My blood. My hand started to shake realizing this.

Did he really drop me that hard?

Just then, he turned around quickly, and walked towards me. He noticed the blood, and started to pap it away on my head. I couldn't tell if he was caring, or if he just didn't want blood on his sheets. After five seconds of papping, I started to feel more relaxed. I think he noticed that, and gently layed my head onto the pillow.

It kinda seems like he does this often. Even though his house is a mess. Maybe he's a doctor?

Hikaru: do you do this often?

Tanaka: do what often?

Hikaru: care and help people? It seems like you do.

I gave him a faint smile, since my head was spinning like crazy. In return, he rapt bandages around my head, trying to gentle. It kinda hurt, so I let out a slight "ow".

Tanaka: sorry, and to answer your question, I don't do this often. In fact, it's been a while since i talked to people nicely.

Then why did he save me then?

I was thinking quietly in my head on "why?" And "what for?". But my face expressions never changed. I guess I just didn't want to know.

Hikaru: ok. Then what's your name?

He pulled back away from the bed, and looked at me. His eyes were telling me that he was unsure if he wanted to tell me, but he told me anyway.

Tanaka: it's Tanaka.

Hikaru: Mines Hikaru.

I gave him another smile, but he turned away from me, and opened the door, then Headed towards the kitchen.

I could see the kitchen from his bed. It was almost right outside his bedroom.

Tanaka: would u like something to eat? I have poor items, so I can't make anything special.

Hikaru: Anythings fine... Thanks.

I could tell by his hight, that he's older then me. He seems kinda lonely, I wonder why...

Tanakas Pov:
He told me to cook anything, so... Why not Raman?

I opened the cabinets to get a pot out for the ramen, but just when I was about to grab it, I felt the pain of myself being watched. I looked at Hikaru, and he was starring at me, but when I starred back, he blushed slightly, and looked away.

Why Is he starring at me?

For that glimpse of a second of seeing his clear greanish blueish eyes made me blush even more then I have ever did.