The fair

{Okay fuckers. Listen up. I've been getting shit about my writing but here, let me tell you something. I started this in 6th grade. I'm a freshmen now. It's been a while, like dang. So chill out with your hate please c; im updating bc yolo so here you are!! Its been so long, enjoy~Egtastic}

[Hikaru] ((I guess I just skipped to the hotel room bc I read my last chapter again and I didn't understand it????? Weird right. Jk its been a while. But let's just go with this. In the last chapter hikaru takes it as a confession and says yes for the trip away from his family for a while and they are now a couple. Phew, I'll be making another story that's not so confusing as this one but for those of you that are interested in this one, here you are!))
As dawn approached, the sun lit up the hotel room from the small window on the right of our bed. My eyes fluttered open, finding myself entangled with the larger man besides me, making me smile as I took my arm out from under him, yawning. It was morning, and i was hella excited.
I looked down at Tanaka before shifting out of our bed slowly, making my way to the coffee machine the motel provided for us. Perfect, Although I preferred tea but oh well. Sucks that they didn't have tea packets, but the coffee was instant. "Hella easy" I whispered to myself before a sudden fimilar voice crept over my shoulder. "But what about breakfast?"
I jumped. "Oh my god, I thought you were sleeping!" I shouted. He chuckled and wrapped his long arms around my waist, moving us back and forth slightly. "Sorry, just saying good morning to my one and only." He said, of course making me blush. Must've been his goal in the first place, that fucker. He let go of my waist and grabbed the coffee mug out of my hand before giving me a wink. "I'll take care of the coffee, you go get ready for the fair." He said, making me smile. "Okayy." We arrived at the motel yesterday and its been about 3 days since we started going out. And I'm honestly the happiest person alive right now. Im away from my parents and I'm in the same room with the best boyfriend in the universe. Sounds cheesy right? No its not, don't judge me.
My smile never left my face as I went to our dresser and pulled out my white band shirt with black shorts that hung above my knees. I loved wearing these. "Socks.. There we are." I grabbed a pair of socks and slipped them on my feet before standing up to grab my shoes. "Coffees ready!" I heard Tanaka shout from the small kitchen area. Tanaka walked out of the kitchen and passed by the bed. "When you're ready, come get a cup. I'm gonna go get ready." He said. I nodded and slipped my shoes on. "Hurryy." I said impatiently. I saw him nod before approaching the bathroom. "Gay." I giggled. The coffee was already brewed and a cup sat on top of the machine. Yess. I got myself some coffee and poured in a shit ton of creamer and sugar. What could I say? I'm a sweet person. While I was waiting, I sat on the bed and drank the coffee quietly. He better hurry up because I'm starting to get bored. As soon as the bathroom door opened, I jumped up and grinned. He looked fucking hot. As always. Tanaka grinned back at me which just made me want to grin bigger. But of course I didn't want to start that war with him. A grin war. Obviously because his grin was 10x sexier than mine. Even though I used to be famous, his was way more deep. Does that make sense? Anyways, Tanaka walked out as handsome as ever and grinned back at me. "Ready?" He asked. I nodded and stood up. "Of course. I've been waiting~." I laughed softly and grabbed his hand by the tips of his fingers, pulling him towards the door. I was so eager to get this date started.

((I'm sorry this is taking me so long but holy shit I'm trying. I love you guys, sorry about the confusion. I really am trying. ~egtastic
A
Question: What's your favorite movie?

Mine: Howl's moving Castle