A mistake

Hikaru's Pov:
I'm tired of my family telling me what to do. I've already been forced to do some shoots for a magazine, and sing on stage, but I just wanna be normal. I've always been into art though. People could call magazine's art, but I'm not really into that stuff. I'm into paintings and drawings. If I could, I would rather be an art teacher.

I could hear the crowd go wild as I stepped out on stage. I looked over to my manager, and she nodded her head with approval. That's when I started to sing loud and clear, for everyone to hear me.

But I didn't want to. It hurt me to be on stage. I love singing and everything, it's art, but I want to be an art teacher! Not this. I don't wanna be famous, but it's kinda late for that.

Soon enough, I was done singing, and was taking my bow. Then I made my way to my dressing room, and saw my manager in front of my door. She was taping her feet on the ground, with a happy expression.

Manager: You did great! That show produced us with a lot of money! It was almost the best one yet!

Her face was just gleaming with happiness. I just gave her a glare in return.

Manager: it's alright Hikaru! Go home and get some rest. I'll have your limo driver drive you home.

I didn't really want to go home. I want to have some free time. I guess I'll just play a trick on her.

Hikaru: no. It's alright. I can just have a friend drive me.

I put on a cute smile, that she always falls for just to make sure that she falls for it.

I know it's bad to trick people, and lie to people, but I need some free time sometimes.