Part 9 "He is a very healthy human being"

Začít od začátku

We both walk downstairs again and out back to the pool. Eli sits on one of the pool chairs and starts doing his portion of the project all over again. I place my towel on one of the other chairs and walk back towards the pool.

I can feel eyes burning the backside of me and I resist the urge to turn around. Mostly because I am already a blushing mess.

I go to the side of the pool and drop myself in at the side.

Luke and Ryan come up to the side of the pool, sit down, and dip their feet in.

"This water feels so nice" Ryan smiles.

I look over towards Izzy and she's looking at me with a sly smile.

She comes a little closer to me and says "He was looking at your booty again" I blush and once again ignore the urge to turn around.

"I'm gonna get in" I hear Ryan. We all turn to look at them. Luke stands up, takes his shirt off, and I almost drown.

I watch as he walks over to one of the pool chairs, his rippling muscles tensing as he tosses his shirt onto the chair.

He is a very healthy human being.

As Luke took his shirt off, Izzy continuously nudged me with her arm.

He slides into the pool, his biceps and pectorals flexing and I feel my breath being taken away.

Ryan does the same and he stands up taking his shirt off. When he does that, I hear Olivia take in a sharp breath.

Ryan slides into the pool and leans up against the side.

"Now I look like a loser just sitting here doing homework" Eli pouts from his pool chair.

I dunk my head underwater noticing how the top of my head was getting dry and making me look like a wet dog. I come back up and see Luke walking over to me, his eyes darting all over me.

He is walking so peacefully in the pool. When I walk in the pool I have to leap or just swim or I would look really awkward.

He comes up and leans back on the side of the pool right next to me, his arm brushing against mine, making my skin turn hot.

He doesn't say anything, he just stands close to me, but everyone once in a while, when we would connect eyes, he would smirk at me and I would blush my face off.

__________________________

After about another 45 minutes of swimming, talking, and Eli doing his project, we got out of the pool since it was getting a little bit colder outside of the water.

We exited the pool and I went over to the supply closet to get towels for everyone.

I got the rest of the towels on the bottom shelf of the closet and handed them to Izzy, Olivia, and Ryan. I went back to the closet and saw the last two on the top shelf.

I stood on my very tip toes and extended my arms all the way up trying to reach the towels.

Short people problems.

I heard someone from behind me and I lowered back to my normal height. Luke came up beside me and got the two towels off the top very easily.

"Thank you" I muttered taking the towel and wrapping it around my body.

"Are y'all hungry?" I ask Olivia and Izzy once I walk back over to where they were.

"Heck yeah!" Olivia says excitedly.

"Are you gonna make something?" Izzy asks hopefully.

"I can if you want me to" I shrug.

Izzy jumps up excitedly and walks towards the door ready to go inside.